My time here has changed me

Exclamation 

I just thought I'd make a post to tell you all how much I appreciate each and every one of you
Doesn't matter if we don't talk, or you don't like me, you all help me so much and I am grateful for that.

I've had a rough few years of my life (2014 Till now) with different things going on, different people moving on and difficult times in my life, being on Hawk helps me because I know there is people in this community who listen to me and can relate to me (somewhat) and help me through things. You know who you are.

I'd never thought that a gaming community could impact me so much and make me want to strive and do well in life, there was and still is times in my life when I just feel like giving up, but those who notice me and notice I am being different never fail to step in and ask whats wrong, I have a lot of friends outwith gaming who couldn't even tell whats wrong with me but people here seem to know, care and support me.

I've failed a lot in life, I gave up sometimes but here on Hawk I say to myself, there is more to do in my life than just "giving up", If any of you need someone to speak to or tell things to, then tell them, don't hold back.

This might be "cringey" to some people but you know what? I really don't care what you think, It's clear a lot of people dislike me anyway, which is fine Smile
This is to show how much I like this community and like the people in it and how they've made my life that bit better and easier than it was.

Being 14 you would think that nothing too bad can happen in your life, you're a child. When I was 14 I had a child, life was a struggle (Still is being a single/alone dad at such a young age), looking back on screenshots I took with people who made my life worth living and enjoying is such an amazing thing, unfortunately those people no longer play with me/know me, but, from them leaving I've met more amazing people who care about me. Now 18, things are still tough but I find ways around it and get past it. Always look for the positive at the end of the tunnel, there is one.

I see myself with this community for a long time to come and many more good times and memories to make, Hawk is like a family for me and a place to come and settle down.
Thank you.

(If you have nothing nice to reply with, then simply don't reply Smile)

Yeah no worries dude, i got you <33

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 09:12 PM by ted (3).)

yeah dude i think you should resign to focus on your kid

got nothing nice to reply to me? try me.

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 09:11 PM by Kyle (5).)

(07-09-2018, 09:08 PM)ted (3) Wrote: yeah dude i think you should resign to focus on your kid

My little one is at nursery Monday-Friday, I see him 3pm+ onwards and the weekends I try to stay off Hawk to enjoy our time.
I am AFK a lot on the server, for good reasons. Being staff doesn't effect too much, after all, he enjoys watching me play.

cya later alligator

[Image: 2irBo46.png]

Sorry for being mean sometimes to you about your car and belongings etc.. I know how you feel iv'e always struggled in life.. I wish to get to know you better Kyle as your a nice guy and if you do need someone I'M HERE MY BOI <3
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

I guess well done for shagging a lassy at 14 without a Johnny and making a kid. Smile
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

Here is my sympathy, *Hands Sympathy*

>has a kid
>staff on a gmod server
>plays gmod
"there is more to do in my life than just "giving up"
I honestly can't tell if you were being sarcastic or serious in this thread
because If you had a 'child' then you would've been focusing on your life and not on a gmod server
sorry if i sound offensive or not but this isn't going through my head, It's complicated to tell if you are lying
[Image: 130207.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 10:03 PM by Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com.)

(07-09-2018, 09:56 PM)Legend Wrote: >has a kid
>staff on a gmod server
>plays gmod
because If you had a 'child' then you would've been focusing on your life and not on a gmod server
sorry if i sound offensive or not but this isn't going through my head, It's complicated to tell if you are lying

he full on isnt lying legend lmao

(07-09-2018, 09:56 PM)Legend Wrote: >has a kid
>staff on a gmod server
>plays gmod

he does have a child btw

erm ignore that i just said that twice, i couldnt see my own post so i didn't think it went through