Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

HXRRY- Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 04:03 PM by Harry.)

In-Game Name
>> HXRRY

Preferred Name
>> Harry

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> VIP

Date of Birth
>> 17/01/2004

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 2w 19h

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 0 

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes to do with the Damian situation.                                                        

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> 
 ! hxrry

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 10925

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>> As much as i can, about 2 hours a day on weekdays and on weekends 6 hours a day. 

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Depends on the server but ill say 40

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My personality is that im funny....not really. But im friendly and strict when i need to be. I always like to make people feel comfortable and welcome into the community. I am mature and i can have a good laugh with the people around me. Im in movies. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bbuBubZ1yE

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> 
I believe that you should hire me as a staff member due to the fact that i am mature and right for the job. I have previous experience where i was Staff for half a year and got to the rank "ADMIN". I have a full understanding of the rules and i have a full memory of the ban times and warn rules. However, it is all up to you on all of you reading this. I will thrive to try my best as a staff member and agree to achieve more than i did when i was previously a staff member. I want to reconnect with the community and help again as being a staff member. I try to be active on all 3 platform and promise to carry that on if I get staff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RANDOM DEATH MATCH. 
Example: tasid becomes a police officer and gets his gun out and shoots a couple of thieves around the map and then says "i shot them because they were thieves". If he killed more than three people for no reason in a short amount of time it would be considerd mass rdm.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule:

Say if Blast died by tasid killing him for a valid reason and then straight after blast went up to tasid and killed him. This is NLR aswell as Revenge rdm. 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Fail Roleplay:
If a player was running around the server saying "i hate this server" as a job or just genuinely ruining everyones rp experience. 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> If someone was acting stupid and being a minge while generally breaking the rules. They are irritating other players to get a reaction out of them. 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Take one at a time and ask a staff member to come on and help you take these sits to not let the people waiting. 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>!freeze or !jail him until you are certain he mass MRDA'd too stop him from carrying on. Check the logs. Also as i do not need a sit for MRDA, after the logs are 100% positive that James has MRDA'd ban him for 2 weeks.  

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> First of all id bring the person that tried to kill tasid to a sit and ask him why you tried to kill tasid. If he did it deliberately it would be a warn for ARDM. If it was an accident it would be a verbal. Then i would bring Katie to a sit and ask her to not get involved in armed fights when you dont know what the reason for it is.  I would check her playtime to see if she is new then i would give her a verbal but if not. Then i would warn her for RDM. 

I KNOW IM GOING TO GET NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BECAUSE SOME OF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ME BEFORE BUT PLEASE DO TAKE SOME TIME TO READ THIS APPLICATION.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 10:56 AM by Kai.)

I've read your application but you're not exactly an exception for people who get negative feedback for inactivity.

- Inactive in all platforms, just returned today after a long time.
+ Shows a lot of potential, even if I've never seen you before, you seem to have a reputation here.
+ Ex-staff & ULX knowledge

I can't really give you a full opinion because again, I've never seen you before. Only heard of you.
-REP Good luck!
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

I have not really seen you much and never spoke to you

But anyways

+reps

Ulx
Server score
Playtime

-reps

Not seen you before
Not to active

Good luck but for me its a -rep
Good luck
FLAME
MOD
+REP

Overall - rep

-Rep
I've personally NEVER seen you in-game, and as Kai stated, you just came back today? Get used to the community again. Essential to be active on all 3 platforms (Forums, discord and server) wo which I've seen you on none.

+Rep
Good detailed application
I cannot say a lot due to the fact I've never seen you ingame, on the discord or the forums.

Overall - Rep, lack of activity
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

-Rep from me

Although you do have alot of hours on the server, and 0 warns I've never seen you on before. If you recently returned, I'd say play for a few days and re-apply when you're ready to get staff again.
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

hawk is a year old? i dont know whoy ou are

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 04:02 PM by Harry.)

I was at hawk for about a year and staff for half a year

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 03:48 PM by lol.)

how can you be staff on a server for a year thats barely even a year old, im not good with time so even if it is a year old i would very much assume i would know who you are which i dont, perhaps you went under different names?

lol hawk is ayear old like yesterday

Denied due to the fact you only just came back today. Please take 3-5 days to show you're willing to be active and then reapply. Good luck next time!
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor