Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

James's staff application

In-Game Name
JAMES

Preferred Name
JAMES

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
Premium 

Date of Birth
01/04/2002

Country
England

Timezone
GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
1 day and 20 mins 

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
2 warnings 

Have you been banned before?
No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
No

What is your Discord Username?
JAMES#9034

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
!ban players name 
!goto players name
!freeze players name 
!bring players name 
!kick players name and reasoning 
!ban players name and reasoning 
!warn players name and reasoning 

i have been an admin on this server before so i am familiar to this 

How often can you moderate the server?
4-5 hours a day 

How many sits can you do within a day?
15-20 more if i stay on longer 

Describe your personality and hobbies
I would like to describe my self as a honest person that believes being straight with a person is the best way to deal with a situation, in my spare time i enjoy sitting down watching Netflix or playing some games with my friends when i am not at school and looking for a job 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
I believe i should be hired as a staff member as i have previously been a staff member on this Gmod server however i had to stop that for a 
little while as i had my end of school exams to do and i had to focus on them however i believe i can make a serious impact on this server as i have a lot of time on my hands when i am not at school 
and have a lot of determination to make this server fun for everybody and rule breaking free i also see a lot of rules being broken on a daily bases whether it is to me or to someone else and when 
i report it to a staff member it is either too late or they can do nothing about it however with me being on this servers staff team i would make it my absolute mission to make stop the people who think its funny to ruin other 
people fun.

Yours sincerely 
JAMES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
RDM stands for random death match, a random death match is when someone kills another player without having a 
valid reason whether it is not advertising or not advertising a counter 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
NLR stand for new life rule, new life rule is when you forget everything that happened before your death and you 
are not aloud to return to the place you died for 3 minutes after your death 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
FailRP is when you do something you wouldn't do in real life such as run away at gunpoint 
or pulling out a weapon while being mugged 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Trolling is when someone intends on ruining you or someone else's fun for they're own 
personal gain 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
I would take whatever sit came first and if i see another admin doing nothing then i would kindly ask them to to take a sit, if no admin is available then i would kindly ask the others to wait patiently and it will end up being resolved 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
i would freeze him so he doesn't do it to anyone else then bring him to me then warn him and advise him to read the rules so it don't happen again 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
If the tramp damaged tasid then he would be aloud to kill him however if tasid advertised a mug on the tramp and then katie killed him she would have to be warned for RDM as she did not advert counter

Denied. You don't meet the requirements.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor