DJ Job

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 12:13 AM by Connor.)

My suggestion for the DJ is that DJ's should be able to play playlists on the stereo, this would allow for the DJ to not have to keep changing song, or repeating the same one! Also another suggestion which i'm sure most people would agree with is that the DJ should be allowed to own doors, this would allow people to build Clubs and stuff, it would really make the experience better for those that are DJ's. I hope Tasid or others for Hawk Servers take this into consideration.

ALSO FIX THE RADIO, IT SOMETIMES BREAK AND YOU CANT HEAR IT UNLESS YOU DIE!!!
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

Yes please.
Putting on loops is super annoying and selecting songs over and over can become tedious especially with a low fps like mine
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

I need this lol

Support,

Would definitely stop me from hearing the same music over and over again.
"Every Man a King, but no-one wears a crown." - Huey Long, Governor and Senator of Louisiana.

"Apathy is Death. Worse than Death. Because even a rotting corpse feeds the beasts and insects." - Kreia, KOTOR 2

+1

The loops do get annoying

+REP

Tramps singing are less annoying these days

+ Rep

Connor, the amount of times we've spoken about the DJ job... xd

+Rep

Yes please

How about the radio gets fixed first?

+rep
I agree that DJs should be allowed to own doors, this way there’s not as much music being blasted on the street
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

DJ's can now make nightclubs inside. The current media player isn't working and we may need to get a new media player. Completed.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]