Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

INFECTEDGAMER'S STAFF APPLICATION

In-Game Name

>> INFECTEDGAMER

Preferred Name
>> INFECTED or by my real name Tyler

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted and VIP

Date of Birth
>> 02/10/04

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> GMT+ 1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>[Image: 68B33D9D09D89A46F0C7701E76B8714D6EEFF789]

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>[Image: E4D7CE7599598E6376C975ACE90A40D89EE209F1]

Have you been banned before?
>> On Hawk servers no but this ban was actually over a year ago, i have progressed from this ban and haven't been banned since. If you'd like me to explain the full reason for ban just message me on discord. This was the first and last time, we all learn from our mistakes.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes, everyday.

What is your Discord Username?
>>TYLER#3921

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>2307

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes, actually i've been a staff member on another server before so i'm used to it.

!goto (name) - Goes to person of your choice.

!bring (name) - The opposite brings the person to you.

!cloak - Allows to me to become invisible.

!warn (name) (reason) - Warns a person you want but has to have a reason.

!ban (name) (time) (reason) - This time it bans the person for a specific amount of time and has to have a reason.

!logs - Let's me bring up logs for incidents/evidence.

!return (name) - Let's me return a player once i'm done with their situation

!jail (name) (time) - Let's me jail a player for a certain amount of time most of the time to make sure they read over the rules again.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Daily, as you can tell by my age, i'm in school so between 3-4 hours on school days possibly more, on weekends etc over 10 hours.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>Again depending on what day it is or how long they take, on school days i will try my best to get over 60 however on weekends etc i will do over 170.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I'm smart and kind. I'm a good learner and won't disrespect anyone. People might reply saying i'm too mature, in fact i'm very mature for my age. I get my head down and get on with life. My target grades are 9=A**, already. I'm not the type of person to mess about, be naughty and disrespect everyone, i like to help and share my advice. I have siblings and i'm always helping them out. I will be there if anyone needs me. I like to game mostly on Gmod (Hawkservers), play football, too be honest i could be here all day writing my favourite hobbies. I am very active, my list is just endless.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I feel i would be a good staff member because i really like to help people out and share my advice with them. I've had experience of helping people out and being kind as i have been apart of a staff team before. People would always be so happy when you solve their problems or help them out and i just like putting smiles on people's faces. I have a good knowledge of ULX and Hawkservers rules. My objectives would be to make sure the community. I would put the players before me, along as their happy, i'm happy. I want the server to be a non-rule breaking server or even just make sure that all those players ruining other players experiences are out of this server. Why should they effect others gametime? Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random DeathMatch. I walked up to Tom and killed him because he was a dirty tramp. This is RDM because that was not a valid reason to kill Tom or anyone.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>New Life Rule. This means to forget about the past incidents for 3 minutes. For example, I raided Tom but as Tom has such a good defence, he killed me. I really want those printers though. So i go back after 10 seconds and kill Tom. This is NLR because as i failed the raid i'm not allowed back to that area for 3 minutes.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Failing your job's roleplay. I'm a tramp, i see the richest player on the server. So i pull out a gun and mug him. This is FailRP because a tramp isn't allowed to mug therefore i am failinng my jobs roleplay. 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is where you intend to get an emotional reaction out of another player or make another player quit by purposely annoying them. For example, targeting a player, calling them names and maybe prop blocking them or being racist etc.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I'd take each one, one by one, as i am doing this i would see if there is any other staff members on duty to help out.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would teleport to him, freeze him so he can't effect anyone else's experience, then i would ban James for 2 weeks under MRDA

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would bring them all to a sit, then i'd check logs for damage, i'd then ask the tramp why did he attempt to kill Tasid, if it was accidental i'd give him a verbal and tell him/her next time to advert crossfire, if it was on purpose i'd warn him/her for ARDM, i'd then ask Katie why she killed Tasid if she's in a ganng with the tramp she'd be let off but if she wasn't and if she didn't advert counter she's be warned for RDM.
Thanks for reading this <3

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 09:49 AM by diego.)

+reps : u seem to know an understanding of the rules , you know ULX
-reps : no -reps

overall : +REP from me , but good luck Smile
KAI IS MY DAD

(09-09-2018, 08:49 AM)diego Wrote: +reps : u seem to know an understanding of the rules , you know ULX
-reps : u just been unbanned  

overall : -rep from me , but good luck Smile

I haven't just been unbanned it was over a year ago and on another server, what do you mean?

(09-09-2018, 09:41 AM)hawkservers.co | INFECTEDGAMER Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 08:49 AM)diego Wrote: +reps : u seem to know an understanding of the rules , you know ULX

I haven't just been unbanned it was over a year ago and on another server, what do you mean?

sorry i changed it , hope u get staff!
KAI IS MY DAD

(09-09-2018, 09:49 AM)diego Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 09:41 AM)hawkservers.co | INFECTEDGAMER Wrote:

sorry i changed it , hope u get staff!

It's all good bro was just confused, thanks<3

Overall +REP

You seem like a nice mature dude who knows his stuff
+a fairly detailed application, a bit more would be nice though Smile
+Very good ULX knowledge and if you're saying about being staff before is true, I see you could use ULX fairly well
+You have an okay discord server score
+You are active on the website
+Only 1 warning!

-REP
This may be me but I haven't really seen you much in game, I've seen some sits by you and seen you from time to time
However your playtime is low.

All in all GL my man Smile
==!Currently mod+ on route to Admin!==

(09-09-2018, 11:18 AM)Alta Wrote: Overall +REP

You seem like a nice mature dude who knows his stuff
+a fairly detailed application, a bit more would be nice though Smile
+Very good ULX knowledge and if you're saying about being staff before is true, I see you could use ULX fairly well
+You have an okay discord server score
+You are active on the website
+Only 1 warning!

-REP
This may be me but I haven't really seen you much in game, I've seen some sits by you and seen you from time to time
However your playtime is low.

All in all GL my man Smile
Thanks alta, i do you see you from time to time, thank you <3

Denied. I've seen you breaking rules and being an all round minge in game. Considering you have a warn level means you've been post farming on the forums which isn't a staff standard.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor