Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Luk3xx Warn Appeal

Your RP Name*

BG Luk3xx

Your SteamID*

STEAM_0:1:243685002

What is the reason of the warn?*

Raiding someone with a building sign.

Who warned you?*

BG Alta

What are their SteamIDs?

>>

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be harder but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
So I was walking down the street and see a hitman banging on a door I walk up to him and notice someone owns it. I do /raid and the gun dealer comes out, I shoot him and proceed in to find nothing. I come and and go on my way when I see he has asked for a sit because I killed/raided him when building. I then go back up to the base and see the building sign up on a wall ( which is not allowed ) and it is behind a stone pillar type thing. From where I was coming from I could not see this. Also no hard feelings Alta.
You are not my dad

Also drop me a rep Wink

This was not really needed. you said in game it was your fault and for me to warn you
it was your fault for raiding without checking and I feel like the warning is deserved. This will teach you to be more careful in the future
==!Currently mod+ on route to Admin!==

(09-09-2018, 11:12 AM)Alta Wrote: This was not really needed. you said in game it was your fault and for me to warn you
it was your fault for raiding without checking and I feel like the warning is deserved. This will teach you to be more careful in the future

^ Denied.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]