Base rule's need reworking

Base Rules desperately need a rework.

Base rules are currently broken with some people able to weasel their way out of punishments.

Like the fading doors. In the rules it still says you can 2 to protect loot. when in reality its still 1

I feel as if base rules are the most broken as yesterday some players were abusing these rules to make a nearly unraidible base. 
And to show this weakness in the rules, Beni created a base that showcases these loopholes

for example
Fall damage bases (Made players take 50 fall damage twice killing them)

Base rules are easily abused  and need a rework so badly 

[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

The rules are a bit broken currently and we're doing our best to sort them. I already told tasid about beni's drop kill base and it will be sorted in the rules ASAP.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(09-09-2018, 02:08 PM)Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co Wrote: The rules are a bit broken currently and we're doing our best to sort them. I already told tasid about beni's drop kill base and it will be sorted in the rules ASAP.

please yes base rules are F U C K E D
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

"Like the fading doors. In the rules it still says you can 2 to protect loot. when in reality its still 1" it's now been updated on all platforms to be 2 again. As for the damage ones, I will speak to tasid and hopefully get something done about it.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]