3 33.33%
No
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Buffing the Printers

Hello Well this have been on my mind

Maybe buffing the higher tier printers into having a bit more output and storage? It seems like even the Lean produces more money than printing

Just thought I would take this up and see if other people agree or disagree

The printers had a massive buff a few months ago. I feel like that currently they're stable. Lean is supposed to make more than printers.... You're supposed to leave your printers and go do other things, come back and get some money.....
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(09-09-2018, 02:44 PM)Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co Wrote: The printers had a massive buff a few months ago. I feel like that currently they're stable. Lean is supposed to make more than printers.... You're supposed to leave your printers and go do other things, come back and get some money.....

yeah what he said. printers are fine as they are now, buffing them would make the economy even worse than it is now.
Big Boi Ex Staff

Printers make more than enough now,of can make easily around 7 mil a day just printing
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

Okay Well I didnt know that they got a massive buff but its good to know

I made like 4 million in 3 hours

I think normal user's printers could be changed slightly, but other than that nah they good for now
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

I feel like the printers do not give out enough money at the rate it takes to get the money, with the risks of having a printer it is just not worth the risk of spending a decent amount of money to buy something that you most probably wont earn back or make a profit

Printers are fine as they are.

Printers for now are perfect, I personally see no issues.

Thumbs Up 

(09-09-2018, 02:37 PM)Gaming Reborn Wrote: Hello Well this have been on Themy mind

Maybe buffing the higher tier printers into having a bit more output and storage? It seems like even the Lean produces more money than printing

Just thought I would take this up and see if other people agree or disagree

The old tier 5's made 9.5k max. The new tier 1's max at 15k... Be thankful lol.
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ