Staff Application

In-Game Name
>>Leon1 Proember

Preferred Name
>>Leon

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>user

Date of Birth
>>11/6/2002

Country
>>england

Timezone
>>UTC+1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1d 3hours https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1507876266

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>3 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1507876414

Have you been banned before?
>> yes but differnet server

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>no

What is your Discord Username?
>>Leon#4802

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>180

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>every day from 6 to about 10 depending on when i go gym it might be from 7 to 10 but on weekends i can do from 5 to 2

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>as many as posible but ill aim to do like 50

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>i spend most of my time on the computer, im very chilled i never really get mad at things i also like to have random convos with people when im bored, im very boring so nothing special about me Big Grin

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>well ive made some friends with other staff members so i can get on with all the staff, also im never busy so i can be on the server for long amount of times
also i really hate people who dont take the server seriously and sometimes get annoyed when action isnt taken appropriatly i dont show that im annoyed and will not 
take any actions depending on how annoyed i am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Randomly killing someone, so if someone was to walk up to someone and kill them with no warnings or context, that would be considered RDM

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Breaking NLR means that if someone was to die in arp situation in an area of the map for example the PD then that person coulnt walk back there within a sertain time if someone
was to break this they would have to walk back into the area of there previous death and get in the way of the RP or even kill the person who previously killed them

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRp means when someone is breaking a rule for example if they were a police officer and they were to go up to someone and arrest them randomly (RDA)
then they would be breaking FailRP

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling means when someone is to constantly harras or bother someone for example if they were to prop block someone and then when they call an admin to
delete the prop that is trolling 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>you would take the most inportant sit for example RDA,Someone stole my gun when i was putting it in your inventory, someone has killed me randomly , Mass RDM in spawn
you would pick the Mass RDM in spawn because its a more serious rule break andit effects more people 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>i would either pick up james or tp him to me then freeze him and ask him his reasons on the arrests then i would tell him that he would be getting banned for 2w for mass rda

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>i would first check logs for if tasid had been hit by the tramp or if he warned the tramp 3 times, then i would cheack if katie was in the same group as the tramp
if not then i would give out a warning for RDM and then let them go back to RP'ing

+REP
- Mature age
-REP
- Low server score
-Low detail
-Low playtime
-Not active
-Haven't shown any ULX
Overall: -REP
Good luck

Doesn't meet requirements will be denied you noob

-REP
Low detail,
Minimal Playtime,
No ULX Comms listed
Banned on other server
I have never seen you ingame
LOW server score
Doesn't even meet the requirements.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

doesn't even meet the requirements lmaoo
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

Denied. You don't meet the requirements.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]