Plats staff application 2.0

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 07:38 PM by Plat.)

In-Game Name
>>Plat

Preferred Name
>> Plat

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>24/09/03

Country
>>England

Timezone
>>BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>[Image: unknown.png]

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>[Image: unknown.png]

Have you been banned before?
>> No  

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I am becoming more active now 

What is your Discord Username?
>> Plat #4040

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>455 and increasing

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No    great at maths

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes, from observing sits in this server and asking people to show me i have a decent idea, however i haven't been able to put it into practice
Commands i can think of: !gag !freeze !ban !xban !goto !return !logs !jail !cloak !mute

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Most days but not too often at the weekends, and only after 4:30 as i need to get the bus home and do homework

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As many as needed

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I enjoy technology and reading, i want to help others in the server as many people have helped me so i want to give back to the community by keeping the server a nice place for many people to enjoy. I also enjoy doing martial arts and have competed at a high level. I also enjoy gaming but that's probably quite obvious since i'm here lol, I'm a generally light hearted person but i can be serious when i need to be, i also like to dabble in lots of different things and now im trying my hand at graphic design although i'm not very good at it

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I want to help the community and keep rule breakers to a minimum, furthermore i would like to develop my skills as a person and branch out into something new, as i haven't really tried to acquire staff on other servers so i would like to try it. Also i find it frustrating when you put in a sit request and you don't get answered to I want to try reduce that happening by becoming staff. I think I would make a good staff member as despite being denied before I have learnt from my mistakes and realised what i was doing wrong and i have tried to improve. I also check rules frequently to make sure that if they have changed i am aware and can act accordingly, as not to break rules. Also, i don't want to have any biased views so despite how i feel about a person i will treat all people equally, no matter the playtime or how much i like them, as biased staff members are the worst thing and thankfully there aren't any on this server and if this were to get accepted it would stay that way. I also would like to be a friendly staff member that people feel like they can talk to and someone who gives reasonable 
punishments. I will try my best to be a competent staff member and i will be as active as humanly possible in the time that i can be active and on my pc, as gmod is pretty much the only game i play with a few exceptions. I will be completely honest and not take sits from my clan/gang. I may need a small bit of help with learning ulx but that wouldn't be a problem after a small while and from then i wouldn't need a mentor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Death Match:   i thought jeff was silly so i shot him and killed him for no reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule: a 3 minute cooldown from when you died,  im raiding bobby and he kills me so i go right back and raid him again

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Doing something that if you did in real life would make no sense, such as trying to stab a kidnapper who has a gun

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Intentionally trying to annoy people to get a reaction for no reason whatsoever

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> See which is the most severe and take that once first, then make my way down in order of severity until none are left

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I freeze james to stop him arresting more people and then ban him for 2 weeks for mass rda

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would take all 3 of them to a sit room and then  I would ask the tramp why he tried to kill tasid and depending if it was a valid reason giver him a warning or a verbal for ARDM, tasid would be fine since default law 4 says that killing someone in self defence is ok, then katie would receive either a verbal or a warning.

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=2][/url]
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

Overall: Neutral 

+REP:
You are mature and a nice lad
You are active on the server
You can have a joke but be serious

-REP:
This app has nowhere near enough detail put into it
you have quite a low server score
you don't have much ULX knowledge 

I wish you the best of luck my friend but for me its a
Neutral 
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

ik this doesnt matter cus im not staff so im not even gonna do it properly

+rep
+ nice guy ingame
+ he's a platypus
+ semi active

- not much ulx knowledge
- low server score as alta said
Big Boi Ex Staff

Edited and added some more detail in parts
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

+rep
Good detail.
Active.
Only one warning.

Only negative is low server score, goodluck

I agree with tennism8. Server score is low. But you are a great lad to rp with so good luck Smile
From your boi, Cumblemore
(http://www.hawkservers.co/reputation.php?uid=346)

Celebrating 1 year in the server

+REP
Next to no warnings 
A lot of playtime 
Has a good knowledge of ULX 

-REP 
Did not give a good enough explanation of RDM 
Not a lot of detail

Overall + Rep

= Active (Discord, forums and server)
= Friendly & mature during sits
= Genuine good guy and fun to talk to