My unban appeal.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 07:11 PM by Pup with boobs.)

Your RP Name
>>Ooof Lord

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:205914486

Who banned you?*
>>IxConnor

What is the stated reason?*
>>MassRDM- Killing friends in spawn. 

Ban Duration?*
>>2 weeks.

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>I should be unbanned because for one, thats not in the rules (that i know of) Im new, (to gmod in general) and i cant find any good darkrp servers. And i love the server, I didint know i could get banned for it, my friend didint get banned for it though. Please take this into consideration. Also, my buddy looked at the rules and it said nothing about knife fights in spawn.Also we were just having fun with knives.

Just because they are your friends doesn't make it acceptable. Many people have been banned for it and they weren't unbanned. Friends or not, it's MRDM and is valid for a ban.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 07:26 PM by Pup with boobs.)

(09-09-2018, 07:05 PM)Generic Dorange Ump Wrote: Just because they are your friends doesn't make it acceptable. Many people have been banned for it and they weren't unbanned. Friends or not, it's MRDM and is valid for a ban.

Yes i understand that but whats the point of banning someone for having a bit of fun with their friends, its not hurting ANYBODY at all besides me and my buddy. Its not disrupting anybody either.

Denied. This is a darkrp server, not a deathmatch. You want to kill your friends? Go on a deathmatch server.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]