Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Add something good for the PD.

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> This is for the Government

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> You should add something to the PD to make it worth raiding. The only thing people do now is lockdown and kill all the cops. I suggest like money like the bank or even weapons that you can raid in the not so secret room. This would be a nice addition.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> As I said it would be nice and it would make it worth raiding.

It could be nice to have some sort of gain by raiding pd however I don't think a bank would be the way to do it. Most people do just raid now for a pd takeover so I don't know how you would try and get some sort of cash out of it
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?

A locker you can steal from?
Mug the mayor for more money?
Unsure of what else, but they are all ideas

+ Support if we can add more point to raiding the PD
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 11:04 PM by alieninate.)

I agree.

Higher-ups please make this a thing. The only reason people raid the PD is to kill Government. I've never heard of people doing this IRL unless there's some sort of target or riches.

What I like to add to the idea is the ability to hold the president hostage and get 50k, basically like a kidnapping. So make it against the rules for Presidents to defend themselves in a PD raid, so it's up to Secret Service or SWAT to protect the president. You wouldn't see a president take out a gang of Thieves/Terrorists .ect with a pistol IRL. The raiders have the option to either hold the president hostage or KOS.

Seems like a fair idea to me. Please consider this. *blows a kiss*
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 11:08 PM by Kai.)

(09-09-2018, 11:04 PM)alieninate Wrote: What I like to add to the idea is the ability to hold the president hostage and get 50k

Thing is, cops can break NLR without any hesitation in PD Raids.
The raiders will never get the money for the kidnapping since they're too busy getting overwhelmed by immortal heavily armored SWATs who are banished from death.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

+rep
The only reason to raid the PD is for takeover but I'd like more
-Gamer Grill

(09-09-2018, 11:07 PM)Kai Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 11:04 PM)alieninate Wrote: What I like to add to the idea is the ability to hold the president hostage and get 50k

The raiders will never get the money for the kidnapping since they're too busy getting overwhelmed by immortal heavily armored SWATs who are banished from death.

Completely forgot about that. Sad.

(09-09-2018, 11:24 PM)alieninate Wrote:

If there was a crowd of you, however, for example the BG clan, they could plan out their attack, i.e have people attack the PD, have people run up to the Presidents room while the others hold off the rush of Government, when they have the cash they run for their lives.
There are always way to work around certain situations. 
A hostage situation, SWAT/Police should roleplay and not open fire until the President/Mayor is free and in safe hands.
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

(09-09-2018, 11:33 PM)Kyle - Hawkservers.co Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 11:24 PM)alieninate Wrote:

If there was a crowd of you, however, for example the BG clan, they could plan out their attack, i.e have people attack the PD, have people run up to the Presidents room while the others hold off the rush of Government, when they have the cash they run for their lives.
There are always way to work around certain situations. 
A hostage situation, SWAT/Police should roleplay and not open fire until the President/Mayor is free and in safe hands.
This could work actually, this is what my friends and I do in bank heists. 2 watching front doors, 2 covering them and 1 in vault as the final resort. So my suggestion still stands. 

Thanks Kyle. *blows a kiss in your direction*.

We would need something custom for this, but there's a possibility of it being added.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor