Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Kidnapper role

I don’t know about you guys but I feel it’s time for SWAT and cops to start doing some more work around here that’s why I thought we should have a kidnapper role, where you can’t kidnap someone and take them to your base and hold them up for ransom for the cops to either extract or pay the ransom

Kidnap already exists, all major criminals such as thieves and gangsters can do /kidnap. It doesn't need a specific job.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

I dont think that your post, James, is forum posting but im just gonna say my opinion

Kidnapping already exists and we dont need more cops. End of.
From your boi, Cumblemore
(http://www.hawkservers.co/reputation.php?uid=346)

Celebrating 1 year in the server

Before posting next time ask on discord if your thing already is in the game please.

- rep
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

- rep
Criminals are already able to kidnap people, and since people do not do it anyway, so the job would be pretty useless as no one would play it much.
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

Not needed
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

-rep as many other people have said its legit already a thing. please check ingame before you suggest things because it just wastes everyone's time
Big Boi Ex Staff

-rep already a thing.

(09-10-2018, 12:14 AM)JAMES (2) Wrote: I don’t know about you guys but I feel it’s time for SWAT and cops to start doing some more work around here that’s why I thought we should have a kidnapper role, where you can’t kidnap someone and take them to your base and hold them up for ransom for the cops to either extract or pay the ransom

Kidnapping is already a thing. It's evenly spread out between certain criminals who would kidnap in real life so there's no reason for having a Kidnapper role. You may think it's needed as not many people actually kidnap on the server.

-epic sauce
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ

kidnapping is already possible by looking at someone and typing /kidnap