alieninate's Staff Application.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2018, 05:46 PM by alieninate.)

In-Game Name
>> alieninate

Preferred Name
>> alieninate 

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted/Premium.

Date of Birth
>> 23/07/03  /   07/23/03.

Country
>> Wales (Weird right?)

Timezone
>> GMT+1 

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1w 18hours 

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 3

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I've started to become active on the website so i'll say Yes.

What is your Discord Username?
>> alieninate#7846

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 476 (UPDATE: NOW 734)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes. 

Some examples : 

!goto [name]  - Teleports you to the assigned player.
!noclip           - Makes me go noclip.
!ban [name] (time) {reason} - Ban the assigned player from the server for a limited amount of time.
!god              - Allows my player to become invincible.
!bring [name] - Teleports the assigned player to you. 
!jail [name] (time) - Jails assigned player for a limited amount of time. 
!cloak            - Allows my player to become invisible.
!uncloak        - Allows my player to become visible. (Use when invisibility is no longer needed)
!warn [name] {reason} - Warns the assigned player for breaking certain rules.
!return [name] - Returns the assigned player to their original position after being brought with "!bring [name]".
!spectate [name] - Allows me to view the assigned players view. 
!kick [name] {reason} - Disconnects the assigned player from the server.
!slay {name} - Instantly kills the assigned player. 
!refund - Allows me to refund lost/stolen weapons to players.
!logs - Allows me to view the active logs. 
!xban - Allows me to use a menu to ban people. 

Hopefully i've mentioned all useful commands that could help a staff member. 

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Week days - 6-8 hours (May Vary, I would notify higher-ups). Weekends - 12-18 hours (May vary, I would notify higher-ups).

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As many as I can do at a time. I really strive to make this minge-free.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> People have described me as quirky, funny and overall a really chill person, If it seems like I'm ever losing my cool it's probably irony in some way. I play a lot of guitar in my spare time, that's why I can only do 6-8 hours on weekdays. I do enjoy running, it's like the purge for me, all the negative emotions built up inside of me are just simply released after a session of running. I also listen to a load of music, Blues, modern Blues, Lo-Fi, Rap, Sad Rap, Metal, Punk Rock and Electronic. Obviously I like games, I normally play Gmod, TF2, CSGO or Poker Night 2 (I do have a slight gambling addiction). That's basically me in a nutshell. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> My main goals/targets/objectives are to get rid of minges, these are honestly the worst kind of rule breaker in my opinion. For example, i'm trying to build a base and a hobo comes over and starts throwing "poo" at me, at first I don't care but then then he starts jumping in my way, purposely trapping himself in my props and screaming at the same time. It's annoying and game-breaking. When I'm playing all I see is minges and I don't see anyone sorting the problem out, minges just screaming, prop spamming, prop climbing .ect. I can't handle it anymore, so this is one of the main reason why I'm applying. Another goal/target/objective of mine is to sort out the "one-way shooting" problem. I've had so many problems in the past with staff saying I'm one way prop abusing or Someone else isn't when they clearly are (no offense to staff, I understand you have the final say) and no one gets punished in the end. I plan to continuously spectate the suspected person until I catch them red handed one way prop abusing as I don't see many admins actually do this when it should happen. My third and final goal/target/objective is to fix all the failbases out there and to help new players make a non-failbase. A lot of bases i've seen in the past can hardly fit one person and when an admin comes to check it out, all they say is fix it and teleport back. I plan to watch them fix it and even try help them fix it if they're unsure on what they're meant to be fixing. Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random death match. When a player kills another player without reasoning/proper reasoning (eg Revenge) 
An example : MilkMan (Yes I'm using my friend for this one) joins the server and see's alieninate, MilkMan just got a new knife from the store and wants to test it out. He decides to backstab alieninate for basically no reason. An admin will hopefully now "!bring MilkMan", question him for why he did it, MilkMan will explain his bizarre reason and the admin "!warn MilkMan RDM" and tell him to look over the rules with "!rules" and "!refund" alieninate if any weapons were lost.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule. NLR is when you die in an event (EG Raid) and then return to the same spot to interfere with the current event (EG Kill the raiders who are currently raiding you).

Example: 

MilkMan has set up a base with illegals. The Police then scan it and detect the illegals. They requested a warranted that got accepted. The police batter ram the first door and straight away kill MilkMan. MilkMan decides to go back to defend what's his by killing all the police while they are still raiding, interfering with the ongoing event. 

There are some exceptions to NLR, for example, Police are allowed to come back and fight in Bank raids and PD raids.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Failed Roleplay. Failed Roleplay is when someone does everything the rules tell them not to do, failing to stick to your RP role.

Example :

MilkMan is a thief and alieninate is a hobo. alieninate has made himself a nice shack on the street. MilkMan see's this shack and decides to "/raid" the base. He lockpicks the first door and kills the hobo. This is what is known as failrp. Another example may be a Hobo owning their own house. There are too many examples of failed roleplay to list. I myself are familiar with all the known failrp rules.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling or Minging is doing something just to annoy, upset or anger a player.

Example :

MilkMan becomes a hobo. alieninate is building his base with a clear building sign in place. MilkMan walks up to the building base and see's alieninate. He walks up to alieninate, starts screaming down his mic and continuously throws "poo". MilkMan is trying is very hardest to get a reaction out of alieninate. He walks in the way, purposely traps himself in alieninate's props .ect.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would categorise them in least severe to most severe. If the 4 pending sits were MRDM, RDM, DDOS threats (with proof) and ARDM. I would deal with the most severe, being DDOS threats, then MRDM, RDM and then finally ARDM. Giving 4 weeks to DDOS threats and contacting the manager, 2 weeks to MRDM, a Warn for RDM and a warn for ARDM if there's proof it was done on purpose. 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I'd "!goto James" freeze James and bring him to a sit and question him why he did it. If the reason is invalid I would "!warn James RDA", only if he rda a few people. But if it was a MRDA I would "!ban James 2w MRDA." 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would "!bring tasid", ask him what happened and check the logs to see if the tramp really hit him, then "!bring Katie" to question her why she did it and also check if she did /advert counter, if necessary I would also bring the tramp to see their side of the story. If the reasoning turns out to be invalid, I will "!warn Katie RDM" and tell her to read the rules and refund any lost weapons to tasid. Also warn the tramp for ARDM if their reasoning was invalid.
[Image: Help_Card_Machine_Broke.png] 

+rep

As far as I know, the lads a great flipper

Great playtime
Low warns
Detailed app overall

Good luck my dood
From your boi, Cumblemore
(http://www.hawkservers.co/reputation.php?uid=346)

Celebrating 1 year in the server

+rep
Very detailed application
High playtime
Seen in-game and very active
Mature
Low warns and no ban

Just get a higher server score and you'll be fine
Staff material btw
[Image: zoinks.gif]

Overall neutral

Good detail +
Good playtime +
Seen a lot in game +

Not a lot of server score -
Not a lot of forum posts -

Good luck
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2018, 03:10 PM by Milk.)

+rep

I am very bias since I’m his pal
Good examples (totally not because it includes me in them)
Very active on server
Only 3 warns
Knows ULX well
Understands what to do in situations (RDM,NLR etc)
Understands basic staff rules (don’t take sits that involve fellow gang members etc.

-rep

Forum posts - he is very active on the server so I’m sure he will be more active on forums
Very bad at guitar
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

Overall +Rep

= Active within the community
= Detailed and solid application
= Friendly and mature in-game
= ULX knowledge, helps a lot.

Goodluck.
You seem to want this position a lot, all the best

Kyle

Overall +rep

+ active all the time on game
+App is detailed
+friendly ingame

good luck with your application!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

Overall +Rep

Positives:
-Detailed application.
-Seen on everyday.
-Friendly guy in general.
-Good rules and ULX knowledge.

Negatives:
-Should be more active on Forums and Discord.

Good luck!
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2018, 03:42 PM by Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com.)

denied too many +reps

Overall neutral

+ Noice guy ingame
+ Active on discord
+ Good ULX Knowledge
+ Good Detail

- likes kpop
Big Boi Ex Staff

+Rep.
+'s
+T h i c c detail
+Good playtime
+Low-ish warns.
-'s
-Low server score
-Low forum posts

Good luck, you would be noice on the team!
Ex nonce Mod of hawk
Kyle is a god