Dust Fokken 2 staff apllication

In-Game Name
Dust Fokken 2

Preferred Name
NexXy
Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
User

Date of Birth
13/06/18

Country
South Africa

Timezone
+23

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
113 hours

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)

Have you been banned before?
no

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
yes

What is your Discord Username?
PappaLobster

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
16 on this discord and 124 on other account but forgot password

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
no

How often can you moderate the server?
once a week

How many sits can you do within a day?

Describe your personality and hobbies
im very kind and friendly and like games

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
Im am friendly and kind and like to help people and i just want to help everybody with problems

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
it is when someone kills u for no reason like i walk in the street and someone just kills me for no reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
it is when u raid and the person kills you and u come back the whole time like i raid and lets say jhonny kills me so i keep on coming back

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
it is when they are not doing the right stuff like they have 6 fading doors instead of the maximum 3

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
someone just like trolls u traps u the whole time

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
dont know what that is sorry

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
you ask him why are u doing that and your breaking the rules so u either give him a warning or just be nice and say dont do that and if he does it again warn him 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
It is against the rules to kill/raid a tramp and she kills u but its fine

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2018, 02:21 PM by Kyle (5).)

- You must have at least 100+ server score. (Check by typing t!rank in bot channel)
- You have at least 5 posts on the forum and be active on the forums. Post farming (i.e posting irrelevant things / spamming / bumping old posts) does not count.

Do not meet requirements, never in my life seen you active on any of the Hawk services (Forums, discord or the server)
No ULX knowledge
Some questions are answered wrong in the last section.
Moderate once a week? We need active staff, I.E we need staff 4-5 days a week, not once

Today I'm going to need to - Rep this application.

Denied, you don't meet the requirements.