Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Terminals and Cameras

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 03:37 PM by Haierro.)

On this other server I used to play on they had a plugin which was just a camera and a tv so you could just have the camera live 24/7 so you don't have to use the built-in Gmod one which you have to keep checking constantly and stop your gameplay when with terminals you can just look at it for a sec

I think this is it.

(click "this")

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 03:39 PM by Generic Dorange Ump.)

there are already cameras on the server but ik what you mean and i like the addon so i guess +rep cus i like the look of terminals, it makes it look more realistic also.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(09-10-2018, 03:39 PM)Generic Dorange Ump Wrote: there are already cameras on the server but ik what you mean and i like the addon so i guess +rep cus i like the look of terminals, it makes it look more realistic also.

Like an addon camera or the gmod ones?

(09-10-2018, 03:52 PM)Haierro Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 03:39 PM)Generic Dorange Ump Wrote: there are already cameras on the server but ik what you mean and i like the addon so i guess +rep cus i like the look of terminals, it makes it look more realistic also.

Like an addon camera or the gmod ones?

the camera tool from gmod not the addon
Big Boi Ex Staff

(09-10-2018, 03:37 PM)Haierro Wrote: On this other server I used to play on they had a plugin which was just a camera and a tv so you could just have the camera live 24/7 so you don't have to use the built-in Gmod one which you have to keep checking constantly and stop your gameplay when with terminals you can just look at it for a sec

I think this is it.

(click "this")

I agree with the Idea. I can finally defend while knowing the attackers position. +rep.
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ