Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Hxveyyy's Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 05:29 PM by *Hxveyyy.)

In-Game Name
>> Hxveyyy

Preferred Name
>> Hxveyyy/Harvey

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted+Premium

Date of Birth
>> 15/12/2003

Country
>> Wales, United Kingdom

Timezone
>> BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 Days http://prntscr.com/ksrrk4

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> http://prntscr.com/ksrru1

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes I have been temp banned for 2 weeks but was unbanned within the hour due to a mistake on my part here is the ban appeal (https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=5086)

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I do check the website often just to check out whats going on however i haven't posted lots which im planning on changing

What is your Discord Username?
>> Hxveyyy#5837

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 386

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes

Examples:
!goto (player name) - Will allow you to teleport to the player
!noclip - Allows person to fly
!ban (playername) (duration) (reason) - Bans the player from the server for the x time
!god - Person will be unable to take damage
!spectate (playername) - Cloaks person and allows them to spectate the assigned player while undetected
!warn (playername) (reason) - Gives the player a warning for breaking rules
!bring (playername) - Teleports player to you
!xban - Allows person to open menu for easier banning
!jail (playername) (time) - Will put the assigned player in a cage
!kick (playername) (reason) - Force disconnects the player
!cloak - Allows person to become invisible
!uncloak - Allows person to become visible again
!return (playername) - Returns the player to their original position
!logs - Allows person to view logs

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Weekdays 4-6 Hours | Weekends 8-12 Hours

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As many as I can in the time im online

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My personality is all over the place, I enjoy having a laugh with my friends and players in game, at times i can be very random and others I can be very serious, to be quiet honest I believe im a happy and joyful person overall.

My Hobbies: My favorite hobbie has to be playing video games on my pc and ps4, however I do have others for example I am currently learning to code which i enjoy very much, I also like to collect knives which could be considered weird but I enjoy it.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I believe I should be hired as staff because I spend most of my time playing hawk and It has to be one of the most fun things I have done in a while, therefore I don't enjoy it when players ruin that fun to achieve their idea of fun which lots of the time includes MRDM (Mass Random Death Match) or minging, minging is the most annoying due to them being able to constantly do it and nobody can really have proof against it except for video evidence, it's very annoying when you're trying to just chill or build a base and someone comes and get on your nerves. I truly believe that I can help in the persuit of punishment for rule breakers and cheaters, with the amount of time I play everyday I would Be able to take quiet alot of sits and take them fairly often 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM means Random Death Match which is when a player kills another player(s) with no valid reason therefore making it random which is not allowed, and example of RDM would be if I joined the server became a hobo and killed people for no reason other than the fact that I felt like doing it 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR meaning New Life Rule which is when a player goes back to where they died and interferes with the event that got them killed, for example I started raiding tasid and I got into his base and killed him, after I had killed him while I was still in the raid he comes back to defend his base, because I had killed him he was in a "New Life" therefore the "New Life Rule" would apply to him and he wouldn't be allowed to come back For 3 Mintutes. NLR does not apple to police during a bank raid or PD raid 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP Means Failed Roleplay which is where a player would be doing something that they shouldn't due to their job, for example a player is a theif and see's a DJ in his DJ booth at the side of the road, that player then decides to raid and kill the DJ which is failrp because in a real life situation that wouldn't happen another example of failrp is a police officer basing

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is another word for minge which is where a player is being purposely annoying, an example of a troll(minge) is a DJ running around with his radio and putting it into peoples base, another example would be if someone was harassing you physically or verbally and being annoying 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would take a sit and ask if any other staff could maybe take one and once im done with my sit If there are anymore left I would take them 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> If police is RDA'ing I would bring the police into a sit and try and find a valid reason for RDA'ing if there was one I would return the police and tell the person who called the sit what happened and why is wasn't RDA, However if the police did RDA I would tell them that they have broken a rule and tell them to  read the rules so that they can see where they went wrong, if the police MRDA'd with no reason I would have to ban the police for 2 weeks 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring the 3 people involved into the sit and take each perspective, I would then proceed to check logs to see if the tramp did actually try to kill tasid, because the tramp had tried to kill tasid I would question the tramp as to why he tried to kill tasid in the first place if the reason was valid I would return the tramp and keep tasid and Katie for further questioning, however if if the tramp tried to RDM tasid then I would have to warn him verbally for ARDM and then return him, I would then begin to question Katie as to why she killed tasid and if the reason was valid I would return Katie and explain to tasid why nothing was wrong, if katie did RDM tasid for killing the tramp I would have to warn Katie for RDM

Denied. The post requirement is 5, not 4.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor