Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Report towards An admin. (Read start)

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 07:31 PM by alieninate.)

FOR DOING THIS REPORT I REALLY HOPE THIS DOESN'T CHANGE ANYONE'S MIND ABOUT ME, I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS TO PERSONALLY ATTACK ANYONE, I LOVE EVERYONE. I REALLY HOPE THIS DOESN'T CHANGE THE FUTURE IF I LATER APPLY FOR STAFF AGAIN WHEN I'VE SORTED EVERYTHING OUT. THANKS, FROM alieninate. *blows a kissssss*

Your RP Name*
>> alieninate

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:183789223

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff 

What are their names*
>>Jodul

What are their SteamIDs
>>STEAM_0:0:108515153

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> So I was playing as President and I was talking to some people in game chat. Jodul and some guy named Generic UMP or something (you may know him) kidnapped me, I was also holding my primary gun as President but I let them off (I have no proof of it anyway). While I was following them there was a Minge hobo Phys gunning a sign which read KOS. I thought he was going to MRDM everyone around him as he was holding up his sign so I warned him, the kidnappers also warned him to be fair. I warned him again and the kidnappers told me to stay there and I guess they talked or something, I don't know I wasn't paying attention to what they were doing, I was more concerned about the potential MRDM, I warned him again and he carried on screaming "KOS IF NEAR ME" holding up the sign, so I pulled out a knife, killed him and holstered the knife straight away. Jodul and Generic came back from their break and asked me in voice chat if I just killed a hobo with a knife, I replied yes and Jodul just open fired on me. I guess it is failrp but this isn't why I'm reporting him. 5 minutes later I was brought into a sit, the people standing in front of me were Jodul and Generic... He asked why I killed him and he didn't even bother listening to me, and just returned me and warned me. I was then kicked for reaching the warn threshold, which I think is a glitch, the story is on the Bugs and Issues forum. I reconnected and looked at my warns and saw Jodul had warned me. 5 minutes later after thinking I just blew it, no way I can get position as staff now, my friend MilkMan asked me who took the sit, I told him "Generic reported me and Jodul took the sit", he then replied saying "He can't take his own sit". I was confused about this as Jodul didn't report me but then I realised, Jodul took a main part in the event and was technically a victim, but so was Generic. I don't know if this is allowed as the victim took his own sit, I was told by VarixDog that this isn't allowed and told me to take it up to the forums if this really matters to me. It does as I find it unfair, I may of done something wrong, but the sit was completely biased, even if it doesn't count as taking his own sit, he still took a sit for a friend which is also not allowed. I do not hate/dislike Jodul, he's helped me in the past, I also do not hate Generic, he's been really fucking nice to me, but I don't like that I had no say in the matter. Thanks.

ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT HATE ANYONE, IT'S JUST STUFF LIKE THIS ANNOYS ME AS I HAVE NO SAY IN THE MATTER.
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ

Taking a "friends sit" is allowed? The staff are all considered friends and Varix had all rights to take that sit, I will get jodul to respond.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor

(09-10-2018, 07:32 PM)Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co Wrote: Taking a "friends sit" is allowed? The staff are all considered friends and Varix had all rights to take that sit, I will get jodul to respond.

I never said Varix took the sit! Jodul took the sit when he was a victim. When I reconnected I asked Varix if admins can take their own sits, he said No.

You really weren't holding a gun out when we kidnapped you. Secondly, I warned the hobo 3 times and then you pulled out a knife and killed the guy. Also, me and Jodul aren't bias to eachother. He can do my sit because we're not in the same clan ect ect. I agree that he shouldn't have taken his own sit and I did tell him about it when he claimed my sit and brung me but then again you did FailRP and RDM so any other staff would've done the same. Bias or not.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 07:40 PM by alieninate.)

Generic, the warn story is a bit irrelevant to the report, I only told it as it told me to do as much detail as possible. What I'm more annoyed about is that he took his own sit. Honestly, I'm not annoyed at you, you've done nothing wrong to me. It's Jodul I'm annoyed at. You reported me which is fair, but Jodul took the sit.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 07:44 PM by Generic Dorange Ump.)

Yeah I get that, I did tell Jodul that he should let another staff member to it but either way it would've been the exact same circumstance. He will probably be told off for dealing with his own sit but ye.

btw jodul has a mad headache rn he sounds really shitty on discord he legit sounds like he's about to faint so he probably wont respond
Big Boi Ex Staff

uhhhhh.. Hope he's okay.. :/

So you agree he's done something wrong?

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 08:18 PM by Generic Dorange Ump.)

yes i do agree that he did something wrong. it legit says in the staff handbook you can't deal with your own sits.

Alright, so Jodul just told me to say this. He said he didn't know it was considered as taking his own sit as he was not the one that reported it. He apologies sincerely for doing so.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(09-10-2018, 07:50 PM)Generic Dorange Ump Wrote: yes i do agree that he did something wrong. it legit says in the staff handbook you can't deal with your own sits.

Alright, so Jodul just told me to say this. He said he didn't know it was considered as taking his own sit as he was not the one that reported it. He apologies sincerely for doing so.

So the warn that denied me a staff position.. Is it going to be dealt with? I couldn't do anything about the warn as it was completely biased. Is it a false warn? I really do not want warns for biased reasons. All the warns I currently have are deserved, AFK mining, Not here to roleplay (I did say "I'm not here to roleplay" directly to Kai when I was new to the server and was going to be a minge, then I got hooked..) and NLR. The failrp warn isn't deserved until it's dealt with properly in my opinion, up to a higher-up. 

-Thanks.

Considering he understand his mistake, I feel no big punishments should be taken, he will be spoken to and I'll personally make sure nothing like this happens again, as for your warn it is still valid.... You was being kidnapped you then come out of that RP to warn someone 3 times and kill them. That's still FailRP whether you think it is or not. Closed.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor