Echo's Staff Application

In-Game Name
>> SSM Echo

Preferred Name
>> Echo or Jxre

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> User, wish i could give you some money, but my parents say no...

Date of Birth
>> 19 Feb 2005

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> GMT+1 according to google

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 420hrs, cant get screen shot

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 10 but will try not to get one more, haven't had one recently

Have you been banned before?
>>  i think once

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> not much

What is your Discord Username?
>> Echo#8243

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> level 4

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> idk what ULX is, if you tell me i might know

How often can you moderate the server?
>> basically everyday but holidays and somedays, but most of the time

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> proberbly 20-30 depends really

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> i like motobikes i like playing your server i'm very kind, i gave someone 1 mil just to build in their base then 400 k to someone who lost some things.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> My objectives would be to make the server better, not like it already is, but i just want people to feel like at home in thew server, like no bullying and 0 tolerance for that, and also just having a fun time on the server and doing the job i'm meant to do. I will also take as many sits as i possibly can in the time i have, i can also help you, but you might know more because the server you produced is amazing and i wouldn't be able to do the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> say i came up to tasid and i put a gun to his face and killed him for no reason that would be rdm, same with any other weapons that can produce amounts of blood to other people.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Say if someone was in a raid and they died during that same raid but didn't wait for the amount of time they were given to go back, then they started being involved in it again then that will resolt to NLR

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Say i was a Dog then i come with an AK 47 and started shooting people, then that will be failrp, in real life, dogs cant do that.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Say i was going to mug someone and i say drop 5 k, then they drop it but i pick it up before they see it being dropped, then i keep on going, then that will be a sign of trolling

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>take one at a time so other admins can take the other sits so they are not just left out, but when finished with one then go to the next one, if there is still one there, and finish that one then carry on that process

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> i would pick him up like hulk with my physics gun and start to talk to him and say why he did it and then see if the consequences are to be put in place or not, i would obviously warn him for RDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would speak to Katie and the tramp to see why the tramp tried to kill lovely tasid then after that ask Katie why didn't she put in chat /advert counter to save him, but i would put a warn for the tramp for ARDM and if Katie didn't know if /advert counter was a ting then i would of gave her a verbal but if i knew that she knew and she told me she knew then i would put RDM warn for her as well as the tramp (but the tramp for ARDM)

Denied, you don't meet the requirements.

- You have 24 hours playtime in the server.
- You have a 5 or less warnings within the past month.
- You must have at least 100+ server score. (Check by typing t!rank in bot channel)
- You have at least 5 posts on the forum and be active on the forums. Post farming (i.e posting irrelevant things / spamming / bumping old posts) does not count.
- You have a strong knowledge of the server rules.

Make sure you meet 'em and then re-apply.