Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

My warn appeal.

Your RP Name*

>> alieninate

Your SteamID*

>> STEAM_0:1:183789223

What is the reason of the warn?*

>> Not here to role play

Who warned you?*

>> Kai

What are their SteamIDs?

>>

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be harder but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>> This was a while back when I first joined the server. My original intentions on the server was to be an all around minge (obviously I didn't do this) and just annoy people and stuff, Minge stuff. But I didn't do this in the end as I realised that the server was actually fun. Anyway, I was a terrorist and I was mega basing with 2 of my friends. I was told by many people there needs to be 4 people basing. I ignored them and they finally called an admin. Kai straight up told me I wasn't allowed to do this and I said there was a player basing with us but he's AFK. Kai said Okay and went off. When people finally caught on and realised there was no 4th person they called admin once again. Kai came and questioned me and my friends and me being stupid told him the exact words "I'm not here to roleplay, I just want to have fun with my friends". I do understand that this warn has reason to it and it wasn't falsely given, it's just now I have 1 week and 2 days, the most I've ever had on a Gmod server. It's obvious that I'm active and do roleplay. I did this when my original plan was MRDM everyone. I've changed since then, I actually do roleplay, you may have seen me play president, I worship that role. Please remove this warn, I had no idea what I was thinking at the time. Also I do know that this warn also counts as Lying to staff as I lied to Kai at first, but I wasn't warned for that, hopefully you can forgive me for both reasons Smile
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 07:37 PM by Kai.)

No offense, but the logic of "I'm a changed person please remove my old deserved punishments" is quite inappropriate and perhaps immature.
I could say the same, I'm a Senior Admin and I've been warned when I first joined for RDA - I'm a changed person so it should be removed? No. Because I still broke a rule.

I believe the warn should stay.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

(09-11-2018, 07:31 PM)Kai Wrote: No offense, but the logic of "I'm a changed person please remove my old deserved punishments" is quite inappropriate and perhaps immature.
I could say the same, I'm a Senior Admin and I have an RDA warn - I'm a changed person so it should be removed? No.

I believe the warn should stay.

Denied^

We don't just remove warns even if the person feels like they have changed.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?