Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Law change

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Laws

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>Making weapons illegal by default. Weapons could be illegal but not AOS, so if seen out in public with them you could get arrested after 3 warns. 

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>Playing as a cop when there's no President on it feels mingey seeing people running around having weapons out and not doing anything about it. Having to warn 3 times seems fair to me as they also have time to take the weapon out, etc. 
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

Mmm 

More +Rep but also neutral

I think that warning 3 times is too long now with the advert cool down and with people being able to open fire after one warn so i think should be 1 ADVERTED warn And then only aos due to no threat to life at that moment until they start shooting at u.
I made the universe motherfucker

Nova x

(09-12-2018, 12:01 AM)Nova Wrote: Mmm 

More +Rep but also neutral

I think that warning 3 times is too long now with the advert cool down and with people being able to open fire after one warn so i think should be 1 ADVERTED warn And then only aos due to no threat to life at that moment until they start shooting at u.

I agree, at least one warning should be given.
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

Illegal things such as mugging and raiding are a straight up arrest, making weapons illegal by default will mean people can be arrested right away just for having em.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

Officers can also already arrest for unlawful behavior anyway.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?

Yeah this would be a good addition to the laws and it would make it more realistic if people can’t just walk around with guns out.

Seems fair. +rep
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ

You are playing as a cop you see someone with a gun out , ask them if they have a license ( make sure) if they don't weapon search them and tell them you saw them with a gun out and do what you think is right from that point on unless they refuse the weapon search even after being spotted holding a gun.

You can add this law if you want but there are already ways of dealing with people with guns mayor or no mayor.

There used to be a rule about it, unsure where it went. Will talk about readding said rule.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor