Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Fito's warn appeal innit

Your RP Name*

>> BG Fito (bc clan limit).

Your SteamID*

>>The top steam id should be STEAM_0:1:101481765 btw

What is the reason of the warn?*

>>"Failbase. 5 Fading doors | One Ways | Abusive Angles "

Who warned you?*

>>Program

What are their SteamIDs?

>>Umm idk, I cant retrieve it in any way (I think)?

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be harder but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>>This was the first 10 minutes I was ever on hawk servers, I skimmed through the rules at a slow pace to make sure i had knowledge of the rules. I decided to build a base with two of my friends and i was extremely giddy since I just got my PC fixed. I only had 4 fading doors in my base as well, I never abused the 1 ways since I wasn't raided. Also, the fourth fading door was one to my printers. Also may I add, I never have/had abused angles in that base, I removed the 1 ways as soon as Program told me to and I re-read the rules. He later came back (5 minutes later) and warned me for no reason. Thanks for reading.

jodul fat
jodul fat xd
Not GAY or anything ; )

Denied
There is no evidence here and without program being here he couldn't respond. If you can gather any kind of evidence, such as screenshots on steam from that time of the base, then re-apply for a warn appeal.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?