my staff application

(This post was last modified: 13-09-2018, 06:42 PM by C3 3X0karibu.)

In-Game Name
>> 3X0karibu

Preferred Name
>> 3X0 / Karibu

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted + Premium

Date of Birth
>> 14/4/2002

Country
>> Germany

Timezone
>> UTC+2/cest

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>3d 3h

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 1

Have you been banned before?
>>  no

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> usually reading it every other day, posting irregularly

What is your Discord Username?
>> C3 3X0karibu#8290

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 1067

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> yes
!ban (player) (time) (reason)
!kick (player) (time) (reason)
!banid (steam id) (time) (reason)
!noclip
!unban (player)
!slay (player)
!sslay (name
!god (name)
!ungod /name)

!cloak (name) (time)

How often can you moderate the server?
>> most of the time daily

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> it really depends on the types of sits. if its a sit with proof and counter proof in form of vids it takes longer, a nlr sit takes less time of course. i would say its hard to predict it but i would say about 20. But to be real, the "within a day" is stupid, becuase when im on for 2 hours i cant take as much sits as if im on for 6 hours

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>in my free time i mainly play pc games, i like to watch youtube and netflix ,play DnD with my firends on weekends, search for new and dank memes, make shitty music and draw horrible pictures

im a relatively calm person, i dont like to scream and i approach (allmost) everything logically. i dislike extemism and ignorance and people who behave stupid.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>you should hire me because you can never have enough staff members. even if you have a staff memeber online who handles all the sits, that can be quite tiring and sometimes its better to take a break from constant sits. my objectives as a staff member are to sort any problems players may have as fast
and fair as possible, so everyone has more fun and less problems.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM = Random Death match : a player kills oth erplayers without a valid reason as if he was in a game of call of duty. Example : PLayer A spawnes, goes MOb bossa and kills all players with the job tramp because he feels like it

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Nlr means New Life rule and means that a player cant revisit his area of death for 3 minutes after perishing, example, A raids B'S base and returns instantly after dying

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>fail rp : not playing according to your job/role, example: a cop killing other cops because hes corrupt

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> if somone tries to fool somebody into believing they get free items by pressing alt and f4 at the smae time

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>i take the oldest sit and work chronologicly

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> i fly to some roof, bring him   and ask him why he did it and probably warn/kick/ban him afterwards

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> i fly to some roof, bring katie and tasid, ask katie why she did it, probably warn her and ask tasid if he lost any gun/money from this and refund him

Please not that the ulx section is a bit rushed because I really have to go and sleep

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very poor detail, "probably warn/kick/ban" indicates that you're not sure what to do.
-REP

Denied. You seem to not know what you're doing.. You can't say "probably warn/kick/ban" you're just showing you don't know what to do.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]