Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Lokis "propabuse" warn

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 03:22 PM by KingCherry.)

Your RP Name*

>> MystiousLoki

Your SteamID*

>> STEAM_0:0:170130533

What is the reason of the warn?*

>> PropAbuse

Who warned you?*

>> Connor

What are their SteamIDs?

>>idk

What happened?

So here i am walking down the street and i see a afk admin - take in mind he was in noclip- and i decide i am gonna have a bit of fun with him, so i start putting random props around fully knowing that he can just fly and when he comes back i can take them down. Then connor comes along and freezs me and warns me. i think i should be unwarned cause all i was doing was a bit of banter and it was not hurting any other rping player just having a bit of fun with a afk admin.  This part is a suggestion -I think admins should player around a bit, obviously still doing there job but if its not rly hurting any 1 then i think they should let it go or even just tell them to get rid of it, this way a admin is a lot more approachable and seems a lot more nice.

DISCLAIMER - i dont mean to say i hate connor or that he is a bad admin i kinda like conner but in this instance i just think he is wrong not saying he is but its my opinion.
PS: ik i did not spell connors name right.
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

Will get Connor to respond
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?

Simple you were propblocking/propabusing... So you was warned for that i feel as if it should stay, the fact you admitted to it saying it was just banter isn't besides the fact you done it. End of its prop abuse all i have to say!
[Image: 053462c46e3c42a0c5500cceab3be03a.png]
The word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness

This was clear prop abuse.
Patrick was AFK at the beach, to which you went out your way to spawn fences around this admin, AFK or not.
This is still a form or propabuse, and God knows who else you were doing it to.

*I was there, I seen it*
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

Accepted
I do feel that you should be punished, as it wasn't really causing any problems with other players, but just with a verbal, consider this your verbal.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?