Jake

(This post was last modified: 14-09-2018, 05:51 PM by Jake\'s Fat.)

Report Template
Your RP Name
>> Jake

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:431969897

Who banned you?*
>> Tas I think

What is the stated reason?*
>> Alting 

Ban Duration?*
>> Forever

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Now I'm not sure if this ban is for way back in the day or if it was because of a script (Banned from console) but I really don't think I should've been banned because not only did I have permission to come back but the reason for my first ban was wildly misconstrued as I was originally banned for copying Hawk's content which wasn't me; An old friend called A pilot who cant fly was trying to make a website for our rules, which we didn't have yet, he made a website using your rules as a place holder. I had no say in this, it was his choice not mine. So even the first ban i feel was unfair. As for this ban I really don't understand the reasoning? If I had permission to be here why ban me. I don't understand

I understand that I wont be unbanned, but I'd like to know the reasoning, so far all I've got is the ban message. Contacting higher staff is hard as once you're banned there's not a lot of transparency.

Can i call him fat, or will i get fourm banned for that again?
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

No
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]