Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

PaulL's Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 12:31 PM by PaulL.)

In-Game Name
>> PaulL

Preferred Name
>> Paul

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> My rank as of making this application is Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 2nd of October 2001

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> GMT [BST at the moment]

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>https://imgur.com/a/PGaz2cC 26h

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 1

Have you been banned before?
>>  No and I intend to keep it that way.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> If there is anything I can do no the forums, yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> PaulL#7875

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> As of making this application my score is 1820

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>> As much as I can. The number of hours that I can be on duty for varies drastically depending on the time of year. It can be anything from 2 to 12 hours.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> It once again honestly depends on the day, but I would usually be able to take anything from 20 to 60-70 per day

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> There is nothing worth describing except the fact that I am 16 and that I'm friendly and respectful to the right people. In terms of hobbies I don't really have any as of now.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>There are multiple reason as to why I believe I would be suited for such a position.

The first and one of the most important reasons is the fact that I have past staffing experience [I used to be Senior Admin on OGL network until 6 days ago] and know all of the ULX commands without exception and also have a clear understanding of how to deal with reports. On top of this I am nearing the 720 hour mark in terms of Garry's Mod hours, more than half of which were spent moderating different servers.

The second one would be the fact that I am an active person and spend a good amount of time role playing which I don't particularly

love, because of this I could instead spend this time doing sits and improving the average waiting time for a sit, since at the moment despite there being staff members on, reports still take some time to be claimed.

The third reason would be that despite the fact that I am decently active on the server I have yet to receive a single warning. In my opinion this is an important reason because of the fact that staff should be people that are dealing with rule-breakers and are not one themselves.
And the last and final significant reason that I am going to be talking about is the fact that I believe I possess all of the qualities that are needed to become a successful staff member.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM = Random Death Match [Killing someone without a valid RP reason]. An example of this would be me pulling out a gun and killing somebody for the sake of doing it.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR = New Life Rule. An example of this would be me getting raided, getting killed then going back and influencing without waiting 3 minutes

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP = Fail Role Play [Failing to Role play properly]. An example of this would be me attempting to mug a SWAT member.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Trolling = NITRP, Minge. An example of this would be spawning props in people's bases.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> If I am on duty, continue taking them, if I am off duty and there's nobody else on duty, switch to on duty and deal with them. If there are staff members that are on duty but are not able to handle them, ask for help, switch to on duty and deal with them.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Since this would be an emergency situation, the best thing to do would be: Physgunning him to an open rooftop, closed area and asking him why he did such a thing [Although most likely just MRDA, it is worth asking in my opinion]. After he fails to give me a valid reason, ban him for 2 weeks for "MRDA"

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would first bring tasid and Katie and ask them about the situation. After listening to their backstory and verifying it by checking logs I would make a decision depending on what the story and logs were.
 E.G The tramp damaged tasid, tasid killed the tramp them Katie came and killed tasid because of that alone. I would warn Katie for RDM and explain to her why what she did was wrong.
 E.G The tramp did not attempt to kill tasid but instead he RDMd the tramp and Katie just so happened to be part of law enforcement and there also was a law that states "Attacking someone except in self defense = AOS/KOS". In this case I would warn tasid and explain to him why what he did was wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 11:19 AM by Spooky Endless I hawkservers.co.)

I am going to give you 
+Rep's: Because you seem to be a good player and I see you on now and then  and you not one of the toxic players 
+Decent detail 
+0 Warns. That I know of 
+Looks like you know the rules quite well 
-Rep's:
-Low playtime (For that just try and get on to the server as best as you can and I can see you getting that postion you want) 
-Low posts. (Try and post more and look on the forums to give help to newer players) 

If you need help with any of theses things message me and Ill be happy to help you with that Smile 

-Aleksanti 

GOD SAVE THE REVOLUTION
FREE CRIMEA
Secretly Seth Rogan 
GOD SAVE CRIMEA 
LONGLIVE UKRAINE
Proud Ukranian Patriot 
Defender of Crimea 
Kai=Furry

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 12:30 PM by Fito. Edit Reason: uhh f )

Lemme just delete my last rep,
Fat -REP
wants to be staff, 2hrs later SS abuses to jump into OUR base. You have Low playtime, (nvm didnt see the server score) and low posts. Please consider not pissing off the staff team when trying to become staff.
Again, when trying to get staff, got a warn for ^.

Gl.
jodul fat xd
Not GAY or anything ; )

Massive - Rep

You're recent acts in-game clearly show myself and others you are no where near fit for staff.
Breaking the rules to then call out the staff all being "kids"

I don't want you on this team and I'm sure other staff can relate

- REP
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 12:30 PM by PaulL.)

(09-15-2018, 12:24 PM)Fito Wrote: Lemme just delete my last rep,
Fat -REP
wants to be staff, 2hrs later SS abuses to jump into OUR base. You have Low playtime, low server score and low posts. Please consider not pissing off the staff team when trying to become staff.
Again, when trying to get staff, got a warn for ^.

Gl.

First of all Low server score? The requirement is 100 I've got 1.8k
Low playtime? The requirement is 24h, I've got 28
Low posts? The requirement is 5, I've got 9
On top of this, you already hated me for unknown reasons and didn't even take the time to read my full app when you put your first comment so...
Gl to you as well ^^

(09-15-2018, 12:29 PM)Kyle - Hawkservers.co Wrote: Massive - Rep

You're recent acts in-game clearly show myself and others you are no where near fit for staff.
Breaking the rules to then call out the staff all being "kids"

I don't want you on this team and I'm sure other staff can relate

- REP

Thanks for the feedback but a 14 year old is a kid in my opinion and nothing can be done to change facts. ^^

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 12:32 PM by Fito.)

Even though you meet the requirements, you still have little of each. Like kyle and I have said, Your recent behaviour hasnt been to shiny either.

Also, I am extremely sorry that you have a grudge against minor's, I guess nothing can be done to that.
jodul fat xd
Not GAY or anything ; )

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 12:37 PM by PaulL.)

(09-15-2018, 12:31 PM)Fito Wrote: Even though you meet the requirements, you still have little of each. Like kyle and I have said, Your recent behaviour hasnt been to shiny either.

Also, I am extremely sorry that you have a grudge against minor's, I guess nothing can be done to that.

You can say whatever you want to say, all I did was do something that wasn't against the rules then stated a fact, that's how I see it.
On top of this "Having little of each" is nonsensical as long as I meet the requirements, you might as well increase them if anybody that is below X but still above the requirements automatically gets -rep d

Requirements or not, if you cannot respect the current staff, why the hell do we want you on this team?
You're the sort of person to drag this team to the ground if you currently call the staff "kids". Get a grip of yourself.
You have a lot of growing up to do before you gain anything
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

Denied. We had a sit today, you was rude in it and wouldn't listen. If you want to become staff, you should realise that stun stick boosting into someones base is still SSA. Also, you seem to have an issue with "kids." Most of the staff team are between 14-16 so if you have an issue with kids then this isn't the staff for you. You really need to think about your attitude if you want to become staff, as what I saw today was appalling.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor