My Application For A Staff Position

(This post was last modified: 15-09-2018, 10:18 AM by fingray58 hawkservers.com. Edit Reason: Not detailed enough. )

Template

In-Game Name
>> fingray58

Preferred Name
>> fingray58

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> trusted although I may buy premium

Date of Birth
>> 11/01/2006

>> 12, approaching 13 but I am mature and can be sensible

Country
>> United Kindom

Timezone
>> UTC+1 British Summer Time (Soon to change)

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1d 35m 25secs although this will continue to rise

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>0 (My screenshot was too big a size so you will have to trust me! P.S i could send it to someone over discord!)

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I am active on the website every night at around 10:00 pm in the UK but I can come on in the day.

What is your Discord Username?
>> fingray58 #5604

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>155 but I do not chat often on it I talk more on the forum and in game

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes. I do have a vast knowledge of ULX.

Examples:
!bring {player}
!return {player}
!jail {player} {time}
!ragdoll {player}
!menu
!kick {player}
!ban {player} {time} {reason} times are hour=h day=d week=w year=y
!gag {player}
!gimp {player}
!goto {player}
!god {player}
!cloak
And then there are the fun commands which I do not want to type out as there are a lot of them and I am not going to use them often.
Examples of fun commands:
!ignite
!maul
!slap
!ragdoll

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Every day unless something happens in my life e.g. I have to go on holiday or something else like that... I will try to be on every day though.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> It really depends on the sits. If it is MassRDM sit then it will be over quickly and then if it is a longer sit where someone has evidence it may take longer. So I guess maybe 30-40 maybe 50 sits per day. Also, it depends on my day and if I am doing anything. But I will not let you down!

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Well I am 12 and I love learning different things. I am obsessed with technology and scientific stuff as it is my biggest passion and I have big plans for myself in later life. I currently do not have any hobbies but next year in September I am joining Air Cadets which is a military version of Scouts if you are from the UK. This will take up my Friday nights so I may not be able to come on then but I will be on most of the week. My school gives me a moderate amount of homework and I have to get other things out of the way in the evening so I may not be able to come on early so I may be on around 5-6 pm but I will be on sometime in the late evening. In addition to this, I will be able to play most of the day at the weekend as I am in England and in my area, there is not much to do! So expect to see me on then.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I think I would be a good and helpful staff member as I am helpful and I listen to other people and I also like to know peoples views. Overall I am very respectful and I think the staff team would appreciate someone like me. I would like to be a staff member because I want to help out the server as this is my favourite server and I also would like to help the people on it. I am always up for anything and I would l love a position so i could show my gratitude and pay my respects to the server and all of its players. And that is why I would love to be a staff member. Overall i think i am the perfect fit for the job and i hope to be accepted!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM or Random Death Match is when someone kills someone else for no reason at all. For example, I go up to a police officer and shoot them and kill them. Then I would be warned for RDM as I shot the officer for no roleplay reason and this is against the rules!

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking NLR is a rule put in place so someone cannot return to there place of death within 2-3 minutes. This is a good rule so people can continue what they were doing without the person they killed coming back and killing them which would be Breaking NLR and Revenge RDM. NLR also has another point to it where you forget everything and come back as a new person hence the name New Life Rule. An example of NLR is if someone is raiding your base and they have killed you, you cannot return for 2-3 minutes or until the raid is finished.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is when a person does something that their character in-game would not do. For example, if a thief invites a cop to base with them this would be FailRP as a cop enforces the law and they don't break it by basing with a criminal!

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when someone deliberately annoys or harasses someone. Example: I go on the server and block someone's doors with a cube so they cannot close the doors or I stand in front of someone's doors so they can not leave. Another word for trolling is minging and NITRP. No Intention To Role Play.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Personally if I were on duty I would begin with the most serious one or the one that has been waiting for the longest if all of them are not that serious. If I were not able to take them all I would ask fellow staff to help me take them and I would try to get through them as quick as possible.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> First of all i would bring them to a rooftop and either freeze or jail them so they can not do anything else and i would ban them for 2 weeks as it is MassRDA. When the problem is solved i would release everyone jailed by them so it is like nothing ever happened.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>First of all i would bring the tramp to a roof and warn them for attempted RDM and then i would return them. Next i would bring Katie because she RDMED tasid and i would warn her for RDM. I would not do anything with tasid as he was self defending which is allowed.

Thank you for reading my staff application and I hope you consider me as a fellow staff member on this server!

Note: I am aware that some of my stats are low but i was so exited to apply for staff that i had to do it but my stats will still increase like they are now.
[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=2][/url]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-Rep, sorry ;-;
I barely see you ingame.
Low playtime, Barely scraping minimum
Low posts, Barely Scraping minimum.
little detail.
"James started arresting everyone on sight" "I warn him". If he arrested everyone on sight, it would be MRDA, 2w ban.
155 discord score is very little.

Theres one good thing tho.
You have 0 warns.

If I were you, I would wait a couple days just to get your stats up, either way, good luck!
Traps arent gay 2018
Blasto for owner 

I just want to be a staff so i applied as soon as i could

+Rep:

Seen in game a few times
No Warns
Basic ULX

-Rep:

Little detail
Low discord score

Ima give this a main -rep like Fito said gets ya stats up a little bit Smile
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

(This post was last modified: 15-09-2018, 09:55 AM by fingray58 hawkservers.com.)

I do know my stats are low but I will increase them as I previously said I was excited to apply!

Also which bit did I have "little detail" on?

"Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM or Random Death Match is when someone kills someone else for no reason at all. For example, I go up to a police officer and shoot them and kill them. Then I would be warned for RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking NLR is a rule put in place so someone cannot return to there place of death within 2-3 minutes. This is a good rule so people can continue what they were doing without the person they killed coming back and killing them which would be Breaking NLR and Revenge RDM. NLR also has another point to it where you forget everything and come back as a new person hence the name New Life Rule. An example of NLR is if someone is raiding your base and they have killed you, you cannot return for 2-3 minutes or until the raid is finished.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is when someone fails to roleplay. This is where you do something your character would not. For example, a police officer teams up with thieves and bases with them.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when someone deliberately annoys or harasses someone. Example: I go on the server and block someone's doors with a cube so they cannot close the doors or I stand in front of someone's doors so they can not leave.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would take the more serious one first like MASSRDM or if someone has been waiting for ages I would go to them. Also, I would tell other staff to take some of the sits.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would warn James for RDA (RANDOM ARREST) and if he does it again I would ban him for NITRP assuming that he has joined for the first time.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would warn the tramp for Attempted RDM and then I would warn Katie for RDM as tasid was defending himself which is one of the laws and it is allowed."

These parts could use a bit more detail in my opinion.
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

(This post was last modified: 15-09-2018, 10:18 AM by fingray58 hawkservers.com.)

okey dokey, ill edit my post and add more detail!

Right i changed my stuff, is that good now?

Hey Fingray. This time round I need to give this application a - Rep
Reasons below

= I've not seen you on the server, speaking on the discord or active on the website. (Is it essential to be active on all 3 services... Discord, Forums and Website)
= Very low discord score
= A very young age, although, I cannot judge that too much as I've not seen you before.

I'm giving this application the - Rep for the reasons above. I cannot comment anymore as I haven't seen you very much.

Goodluck nonetheless

Denied. Young age can be an issue, I can't say I've seen any issues with you yet but, that's just me. You got the questions wrong, yes you corrected them after being told but if you don't know the rules etc, kinda an issue. Please reapply in 3 days and follow what people were saying.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]