Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

I crash a lot...

Hello,

So every since I have been playing Gmod, I have constantly been facing the problem of it crashing while I was in game. I have tried everything, but nothing works. I have all the typical stuff you need for it not to crash. That's my story, and also why I randomly disappear in game.

With best regard,
Agurk

This is a known issue within Garry's mod itself. It is NOT server side. Gmod nowadays is just such an unstable game it happens to everyone, sometimes more than others.
Writing this reply, my Gmod just closed itself.

The disappear in game situation, do you mean invisible? This surprisingly happens to a lot of players, which confuses everyone. I'm un-sure to why it happens.
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

(09-15-2018, 11:35 AM)Kyle - Hawkservers.co Wrote: This is a known issue within Garry's mod itself. It is NOT server side. Gmod nowadays is just such an unstable game it happens to everyone, sometimes more than others.
Writing this reply, my Gmod just closed itself.

The disappear in game situation, do you mean invisible? This surprisingly happens to a lot of players, which confuses everyone. I'm un-sure to why it happens.

What I mean by disappear, is that I may be in the middle of an RP when suddenly I crash and everyone get's confused haha.

It could be your computers laggy or your internet, its happened to me and it gets annoying i must say, also like Kyle said its garrys mod itself thats just generally broken.
[Image: oaupldade1a.gif]
The word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness