Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Aleksanti's Application for Staff

In-Game Name
>>  Aleksanti

Preferred Name
>> Alek

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 2/7/2001

Country
>> Finland/ Crimea 

Timezone
>> GMT+2

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 2 Days and 45 Minutes  (Unable to screenshot due to file being too large to upload here but I will DM it to anyone who wishes it) 

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 6 Warnings in total but only 4 of them are active this is because I did not understand the rules at first but now I know them really well.  (Unable to screenshot due to file being too large to upload here but I will DM it to anyone who wishes it) 

Have you been banned before?
>>  No 

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes 

What is your Discord Username?
>> Noel#9362

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> Level 4 

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes 

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I can come on when ever asked to do so. Usually I am on 3 o Clock UK Time. 

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Around 5-10 before losing my sanity

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>  My Personality is very friendly with people and calm I will only begin to freak out if someone overloads me with too much work. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>  My Ambition is I talked to Tasid about this once I get the experience on Hawkservers I will retire after a year of service and hopefully move onto my personal project which is making my own server and hopefully take the tips that the other staff have given me over the years I will hopefully be able to get that project running and still be good friends with most of the Hawkserver network. My second objective is to try and get to Moderator or maybe Admin before Im 24 and my Third and final ambition is to try and help the server and help promote server equaility and server happiness cause sometimes I see staff misrable and they dont want to help so I am doing this not just for myself Im doing it for EVERY SINGLE PLAYER , OPERATOR, MODERATOR, AND ADMIN CAUSE I BELIVE IN EACH AND SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Also I understand I was a problem in the past but I am willing to make a Change and help the server and fix my past and become a better.  I speak 7 Diffrent languages English, Ukranian, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Lithuanian, Russian. If that will help with cutural diversity. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM Is Random Deathmatch  meaning the Random killing of a Player for no RP purpose. For Example I am going into a gun Store and I shoot the gundealer in the head for no aperent reason that is Random Deathmatch 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking NLR Is the Breaking of new Life rule and I see this common in the server that players will be killed during a raid and will come back and gun you down even though they have to wait a specific time before coming back. For Example During a Raid I am shot dead I run back and and gun the raiders down without waiting the time that should be for NLR to pass that is breaking NLR and will result in a warning from a Staff Member.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Fail Rp is the act of doing something your job or character should not of done. For Example A Citizen with a shotgun is fail rp cause you would never see a civilian with a shotgun. 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Trolling is the act of fooling with other players and no intent to role play. For Example If say a player goes around Propblocking and minging that would result in a warning. 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would look at the sits and and see which one are more severe and go down from most severe requests to the most irrelevent ones. 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would teleport to him and ask him why is he arresting thoses people if he does not give a valid reason I would kick him for mass RDA and make sure he does not go back on a Government job intill he knows what he is doing is wrong and once he can prove to me he can change his actions I will ask a Moderator Or an Admin if he can be allowed back on the job. 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring tasid, to see his side of events and check the logs to see if the tramp really hit him, then bring Katie to question her why she shot Tasid  and also check if she did /advert counter, if necessary I would also bring the tramp to see their side of the story as well because the Tramp was the reason why it all sparked in the first place . If the reasoning turns out to be invalid, I would  warn Katie RDM and tell her to read the rules and refund any lost weapons to tasid. Also warn the tramp for ARDM if their reasoning was invalid. I would also ask all 3 of them to read the server rules and try and be more careful next time so this event does not happen again 
Secretly Seth Rogan 
GOD SAVE CRIMEA 
LONGLIVE UKRAINE
Proud Ukranian Patriot 
Defender of Crimea 
Kai=Furry

-REP
You do understand you said "i freak out if overloaded with work" if you get accepted you are an ADMIN with a maximum 
player sots of 120 people on the server you will be flooded with help requests and RDM cases, if you freak out when overloaded with work 
then this is not for you.

James has a point - when u get to the higher ranks you NEEEED to stay calm when big sits are coming your way and other admins are busy- sits where u have 6-8 people at 1 time and u have to look thro logs with back ground noise and its taking for ever and ALSO other sits are coming thro like MRDM and NLR
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 01:09 PM by Spooky Endless I hawkservers.co.)

No Im talking about in the real world but in game I can handle it cause I neaarly have a working job but I can prioritise myself on here cause on here I feel more relaxed

I used to be a Admin on 4 Diffrent Servers so I can handle that but its just when people confuse me I get a bit akward. You understand right?
Secretly Seth Rogan 
GOD SAVE CRIMEA 
LONGLIVE UKRAINE
Proud Ukranian Patriot 
Defender of Crimea 
Kai=Furry

-rep
Haven't seen much in game
Constantly argues with me and Varix
Advertising and begging for people to +rep is staff app in discord
[Image: 1792341.gif]im fat

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 01:36 PM by Spooky Endless I hawkservers.co.)

Fat I was not advitising I was saying I was paranoid that my form sucks and it does Sad

And I only aruged with Verix cause I was confused and I could not understand what was going on.

And I apoligise for that.
Secretly Seth Rogan 
GOD SAVE CRIMEA 
LONGLIVE UKRAINE
Proud Ukranian Patriot 
Defender of Crimea 
Kai=Furry

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 01:52 PM by Fito. Edit Reason: uh )

*Varix
-Rep from me.
Don't see you In-game
6 Warns for 2 D's. not looking good.
Level 4 on discord, didn't even put server score. {Nvm, 1171 Score}
From what i see, you argue with staff aka my g's Varix and fat.
5-10 sits a day? not too much mate.
Kick for MRDA? Um....
Also, Your Spelling and grammar doesn't look to good either.

From what i see you dont understand the rules.
6 warns. Kick for MRDA.
jodul fat xd
Not GAY or anything ; )

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 01:59 PM by Spooky Endless I hawkservers.co.)

I was never kicked for Mass RDA

I was given a Verbal warning about that and I am sorry my english is not up to scratch I am Nordic and Slav.
Secretly Seth Rogan 
GOD SAVE CRIMEA 
LONGLIVE UKRAINE
Proud Ukranian Patriot 
Defender of Crimea 
Kai=Furry

Overall - rep
6 Warnings in 2 days of play time
Low server score
Never seen in game before

tbf you just returned after not playing for a while.
Prove your dedication by being active for like 4 more days.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]