Georges App

(This post was last modified: 15-09-2018, 02:32 PM by Hmm.)

In-Game Name
>>George

Preferred Name
>>George

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Country
>>England / United Kingdom

Timezone
>>London

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>3w 3d 8h 44m 17s

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>13 Warnings, 2 Active ones

Have you been banned before?
>> Nope

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes, i post a lot of suggestions 

What is your Discord Username?
>>George#0006

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>54

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Everyday

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>As much as possible really

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I Like to game and speak, thats it!

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>You should hire we as a staff member because im active everyday and i will try my best to do as much as possible, my goal is to be like a mod or something!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM Means Random Death Match, basically a random kill for no reason. 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR Means Coming back to the location where you got killed.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP Means Like, if someone was mugging you, and you pull a weapon on them and kill them.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is just pissing about and ignoring staff just to try and get you to rage, they ignore all the rules and yep, a bit like minge.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>Do each one as fast as i can, i don't go and accept them all or thats just being an idiot and trying to get more sits than everyone.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I Goto him, freeze him, and ban him for RDA. Or i goto him, freeze him, ask him what is he doing, then warn him, then if he does it again, ban!

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I Goto Katie and say thats not allowed, you can't kill someone who has killed someone, then i warn him, then i goto tasid and warn him for rdm as well.

- Also just a note, ive been Mod on this Server before
Rep me Please Papa <3

(This post was last modified: 15-09-2018, 02:37 PM by Kyle (5).)

Big - Rep

Personally believe you are far too immature to uptake this position.
Not only yesterday were you warned for RDM DURING A SIT.

You're a pretty big minge on the server, although you attempt to hide it, not to all.
You use hoverboard exploits daily to gain access to bases (Mine and Flames) and also gain access to the admin area, to then shoot my sit room and ARDM my sits.
You're far too big for your boots and I currently don't think you're fit for staff.

You have 2 ACTIVE WARNINGS, and 13 non-active thats just insane. Is this application a joke?
You lack a lot of detail in this application, personally looks as though you couldn't care less what the outcome was.

Massive - Rep from me.

EDIT: Not met requirements, serverscore is only 54

(This post was last modified: 15-09-2018, 02:40 PM by Flame (2).)

+reps

Playtime
active on website

-reps

Warns
Detail
Server Score

I have seen you quite a lot and not seen you the way i wanted to see you 
I have seen you in the bad ways 
There the now you just swore at Kyle, i don't like your attitude 

-rep
FLAME
Admin!

(This post was last modified: 15-09-2018, 02:38 PM by Hmm.)

(15-09-2018, 02:33 PM)Kyle - Hawkservers.co Wrote: Big - Rep

You're a pretty big minge on the server, although you attempt to hide it, not to all.
You use hoverboard exploits daily to gain access to bases (Mine and Flames) and also gain access to the admin area, to then shoot my sit room and ARDM my sits.
You're far too big for your boots and I currently don't think you're fit for staff.

You have 2 ACTIVE WARNINGS, and 13 non-active thats just insane. Is this application a joke?
You lack a lot of detail in this application, personally looks as though you couldn't care less what the outcome was.

Massive - Rep from me.

The only reason i killed someone in a sit was because, he took the mick out of my Nan who is dead, do you think thats ok? Because i have had staff come up to me and say i would do that if that happened to me. So why don't you fuck off

Also i don't use hoverboard exploits daily at all, i will agree yes i did exploit in the admin area, but i told not to do it, and im not anymore so.
Rep me Please Papa <3

(15-09-2018, 02:36 PM)Georges Alt Wrote:

Massive - Rep from me.

The only reason i killed someone in a sit was because, he took the mick out of my Nan who is dead, do you think thats ok? Because i have had staff come up to me and say i would do that if that happened to me. So why don't you fuck off

And you think RDMing someone is okay? There was a member of staff their who is more than capable to deal with that situation.
My - Rep stands

Overall -rep
Low server score
Lack of detail
13 Warnings

(15-09-2018, 02:38 PM)Kyle - Hawkservers.co Wrote:
(15-09-2018, 02:36 PM)Georges Alt Wrote:

Massive - Rep from me.

And you think RDMing someone is okay? There was a member of staff their who is more than capable to deal with that situation.
My - Rep stands

Yes i do think its normal to RDM someone who is taking the mick out of your Dead Nan, Pff jeez man.
Rep me Please Papa <3

(This post was last modified: 15-09-2018, 02:44 PM by Kai.)

(15-09-2018, 02:36 PM)Georges Alt Wrote: So why don't you fuck off

Not quite the right way to react to people's opinions, you don't seem like a good role model.

Quote:[Premium] (OOC) George: Kyle
[Mod] [Premium] (OOC) SB Kyle: Yes

[Premium] (OOC) George: Fuck you
[Mod] [Premium] (OOC) SB Kyle: Thank you

[Premium] (OOC) George: Literally fuck your self
[Mod] [Premium] (OOC) SB Kyle: I made a comment on your application, you need to calm down.

Immature, horrible reactions to people's feedback and I don't even want to imagine how you'd react to someone you don't like breaking a rule in-game.
This application really does seem like a joke tbh, you've put a sentence - not a paragraph.
You got most of the questions wrong and I've seen you hoverboard exploit before, that being put aside - you also have too many warns in my opinion.

-REP

[Premium] (OOC) George: Kyle
[Mod] [Premium] (OOC) SB Kyle: Yes.
>> FatGuy returned Themself to their original position
[Premium] (OOC) George: Fuck you
[Unboxing] MrBreh unboxed a Scoped Pistol!
[Mod] [Premium] (OOC) SB Kyle: Thank you
[Premium] (OOC) George: Literally fuck your self
[Mod] [Premium] (OOC) SB Kyle: I made a comment on your application, you need to calm down.

I still strongly believe you are currently not fit to join this team

Who tf do you think you are, come and pm me discord rn
Rep me Please Papa <3