Kenny Ban Appeal

(This post was last modified: 16-09-2018, 12:31 PM by Kenny.)

Your RP Name
>>Kenny

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:29366462

Who banned you?*
>> Kai

What is the stated reason?*
>> Minging Camera Angel abuse ? Lost intention to rp ? 

Ban Duration?*
>> 5 Days 

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I place a camera at high height gett better view of his base at high level never went past his Base Walls at all and i was banned for 5 days 
i was making a few plans before raiding the place so what i done place a camera at high level see how many doors he may have i didnt see this about remove my camera when george said it was 
INSIDE HIS BASE
(No proof was shown i put the camera INSIDE HIS BASE)
All i did was place the camera OUTSIDE His base on the road area i dont see rule for that ? 

I understand why people may get bad but i was just using my Phys gun to get a camera high there no rule for 
Putting a camera high outside someone base ?? 

P.S I was frozen and i had no chance to explain or show what i was doing and i was insta banned 

This was like me using a drone outside someone house get better view of the roof for example 
https://imgur.com/a/3N9x9Pw

(This post was last modified: 16-09-2018, 12:32 PM by Hmm.)

Nar m8, https://imgur.com/a/Vj12DXv you was looking into my base like literally, if u looked into the camera and looked onto your right, you could see our defences everything so you have a rough idea if u was gonna raid us. This isn't allowed dude

You could see everything in our base from that angle, what was you thinking?
Rep me Please Papa <3

(This post was last modified: 16-09-2018, 12:33 PM by Kenny.)

(16-09-2018, 12:31 PM)Georges Alt Wrote: Nar m8, https://imgur.com/a/Vj12DXv you was looking into my base like literally, if u looked into the camera and looked onto your right, you could see our defences everything so you have a rough idea if u was gonna raid us. This isn't allowed dude

Yes wanted see if i could get better view of your door i did POINT IT at your base im not saying i didnt im saying i never PUT INSIDE Which is a bannable offence !!
All it is a camera in the middle of the road at high height ? 

Just like a drone in IRL No rule saying camera cant be pointed outside of a base ?

(This post was last modified: 16-09-2018, 12:33 PM by Kyle (5).)

You forgot about the propclimb in the ban reason.
You propclimbed into our bases solely to get access to a raid, as Thief.

Since you resigned your position as staff you have been a pretty big minge, even went to the degree to put "Time to troll" in OOC once you resigned, great start.
You clearly have no more intention to roleplay here on Hawk anymore and I strongly believe this ban was needed and justified, I'm sure a lot can back this up.

*Only commenting on the propabuse part, as I was involved.*

(This post was last modified: 16-09-2018, 12:34 PM by Kenny.)

(16-09-2018, 12:33 PM)Kyle - Hawkservers.co Wrote: You forgot about the propclimb in the ban reason.
You propclimbed into our bases solely to get access to a raid, as Thief.

Since you resigned your position as staff you have been a pretty big minge, even went to the degree to put "Time to troll" in OOC once you resigned, great start.
You clearly have no more intention to roleplay here on Hawk anymore and I strongly believe this ban was needed and justified, I'm sure a lot can back this up.

*Only commenting on the propabuse part, as I was involved.*

I was warned and dealt with that and i said sorry im not appealing agaist and prop climb

I done 1 prop climb and said im sorry im not a big minge i was about to raid someone base just planned it before i raided big misunderstanding

(16-09-2018, 12:32 PM)Kenny Wrote:
(16-09-2018, 12:31 PM)Georges Alt Wrote: Nar m8, https://imgur.com/a/Vj12DXv you was looking into my base like literally, if u looked into the camera and looked onto your right, you could see our defences everything so you have a rough idea if u was gonna raid us. This isn't allowed dude

Yes wanted see if i could get better view of your door i did POINT IT at your base im not saying i didnt im saying i never PUT INSIDE Which is a bannable offence !!

Just like a drone in IRL No rule saying camera cant be pointed outside of a base ?

Thats not a reason, why?
Rep me Please Papa <3

(16-09-2018, 12:34 PM)Georges Alt Wrote:
(16-09-2018, 12:32 PM)Kenny Wrote:

Thats not a reason, why?

I just said get better view of your high level doors ?

You was staff, then you decide to Prop climb once and put a camera into my base, you should know this, your ex staff man
Rep me Please Papa <3

(This post was last modified: 16-09-2018, 12:38 PM by Kai.)

>resigns
>[Premium] (OOC) Kenny.: Time to troll

I don't care whether the camera was inside or outside, you had no reason at all to use the camera for your own advantages and you know it. I honestly expected better from an ex-mod+ but again your attitude is a big personality trait of yours and it seem to only get you in trouble. You used to go aggressive and call rule-breakers scums, you became the very thing you swore to destroy.

[Image: 20180916150254_1.jpg]
[Image: 20180916152012_1.jpg]

The accused does not need proof.
The accuser does, so don't go around saying that Kai has no proof, thanks
[Image: 1792341.gif]im fat