Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Lokis "false warrant"

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 02:18 PM by KingCherry.)

Your RP Name*

>> MystiousLoki

Your SteamID*

>>STEAM_0:0:170130533

What is the reason of the warn?*

>> False warrant

Who warned you?*

>> Fito

What are their SteamIDs?

>>idk

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be harder but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)

>> so i was cop and i went to fielding's bace and scanned it, it came up with illegals. So i started to raid, then a other cop also scanned it and it also came up with illegals so we both raided it. Turns out there was none and me and the other cop were confused. Then fito comes freezes both of us and in a cocky tone says "you guys wanna explain?" so we explain that the scanner came up with illegals. Fito simply said "the scanners are fixed now soooo" and we were more confused cause we know it came up with illegals. he warns us and i go to spawn. i go back 1min later to see if it was still doing it and when i scanned low and behold it said there were illegals. i shouted at fito in ooc to come back ( yes i agree maby a bit 2 angry) and we talk he says its picking up his base. So i say "so can u see why we belived there was illegals in the base?" and he says "flame is not in that base sooooo" i then say i cant know who is or not in the bace and he saids about him not being in there clan but sometimes people outside of a clan base with clan members. i have a recording of me going back and fito's and mine convo. - https://youtu.be/inbuNZpITHU

yes ik i was angry in the chat. sorry.
also pls forgive bad vid - my elgato is still not fixed!
+ screenshot of the base so u can see who owns it

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=867][/url]
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

Will get fito to respond
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?

Hello Loki, Tbh with you, I can see why you think this was wrong,
You scanned the base that was 2m infront of the base with the actual illegals, You could clearly see that the printers were owned by SB Flame, And from what i can tell, that person is not in SB. His base would probably say "SB Base". I then warned you (both) for False warranting/raiding. If this was wrong, my mistake.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
jodul fat xd
Not GAY or anything ; )

Accepted
The warrant disappeared almost immediately after you scanned his base. I can understand why you think that this warrant would have been for fielding instead of flame.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?