Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

unban me

ID MUCH PEFER A WARN CONSIDERING I HAVE 200H AND HAVENT HEARD OF THE TERM SSA BEFORE AND I DIDNT REALLY DO SOMETHING WORTH 5 DAYS OF BAN 
THIS WAS SENT TO BLAST 
i got banned for 5 days for a rule i have nerver heard of and i didnt effect the server i just used the sunstick on people and i searched up the rule mssa and found nothing id understana warn but a 5day ban thats bs just warn me and let me back in the server as i like the server and i think its a fair server 

its not like rdm its nothing you just hit them with a stun stick it does nothing and how i see it you are giving me the more ban time than rdm for something that doesnt effect the player in  any way and its not like i want to fuck up the server or i wouldnt have played for like 12h today and i wouldnt be wasting my time speaking to you i would just piss off another server and i genuinely want to play the server again and just get a warn because i have 200h and i understand the game but minor rules like ssa i havent heard of so can you unban me please

Please consider unbanning me and warning me instead ty

Bro... You was running around stun sticking everyone.... You should've read the rules, no excuses.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor

1 I doesn't effect the player 2 its not worthy of a 5 day ban

1 You're running around stun sticking people, they called staff for one reason... It's annoying them. 2 it is....

Please +rep me i'm poor

you are still ingoring the 5 days i have seen people do prop block and nlr over and over and the get banned for 2hs yet i hit people with a stick and i get 5days

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 03:20 PM by Tennism8.)

Denied,

Running around with a stun stick just hitting everyone shows that you have NITRP, which is a 5 day ban. Please refresh yourself with the rules in this period.
You also didn't follow the template

No one gets banned for 2 hours, that's just never happened. I think you're living in a fantasy here....

Please +rep me i'm poor