Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Alienate lying in a sit to avoid punishment.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 04:50 PM by Doughboy.)

Your RP Name*
>> SN Doughboy

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:0:82530416

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> Alienate

What are their SteamIDs
>> https://steamcommunity.com/id/alieninate/

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> 
- Alienate kills me in a terror that was glitched ( fair enough)
- I am at spawn asking for an admin because at the time i didn't know the terror was bugged i had joined like 5 mins before it.
- Alienate walks all the way back to spawn just to kill me and then kills me while i am waiting for support at spawn.   (1)
- Joelt takes the sit and asks alienate if he killed me while i was in spawn.
- Alienate says " I killed him when he was running out of spawn" and then says " I made sure he was out of it" ( what a joke) (2)
- Joelt explains there is no location logs ( fair enough) and lets him go.
- I later ask him why he lied in the sit and he denies it again. (3)

Joelt took the sit as best he could due to the fact that alienate lied to him straight up.

Im gonna tag my points with the correct evidence below.

(1) = http://plays.tv/video/5b9e7ef6988d7dd88d...a-liar-btw

(2) = http://plays.tv/video/5b9e8108a9e9633a20/more-lies

(3) = https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...27BA7CD37/

Joelt is a massive witness in this and will be able to back up my story.

I'm just going to butt in here... Why do you bring up the fact about him being a Recruit?
He was not Recruit at the time of this issue... so there should be no need to comment "This is the newest recruit and i can see why. I don't think staff members or people who want to be staff should also lie in sits to their higher ups."

Him becoming Recruit has little or nothing to do with this whole situation, you're just making him out to be a bad person.
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

Will get Alienate to respond.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor

(09-16-2018, 04:50 PM)Kyle - Hawkservers.co Wrote: I'm just going to butt in here... Why do you bring up the fact about him being a Recruit?
He was not Recruit at the time of this issue... so there should be no need to comment "This is the newest recruit and i can see why. I don't think staff members or people who want to be staff should also lie in sits to their higher ups."

Him becoming Recruit has little or nothing to do with this whole situation, you're just making him out to be a bad person.

I don't care if he is a good or bad person or if you are friends with him. I have removed it so i don't offend anyone with my opinions however i would rather deal with a recruit who is bad at his job than one that lies.

"- Alienate kills me in a terror that was glitched ( fair enough)"

I killed you in a terror after it ended. Not a glitch, the rules say "A terror attack lasts until you are either killed or arrested."

"- Alienate walks all the way back to spawn just to kill me and then kills me while i am waiting for support at spawn."

I was in a terror for a long ass time as there was little to no police/SWAT out and about. I wanted to kill any police/SWAT I could see. I killed you earlier on, about 4 minutes later you were still in spawn. I didn't go back straight away, I passed you a couple of times, acknowledging you were still in spawn. I knew you weren't AFK as you were typing in OOC. I came back and killed you as soon as you moved, that's why I said "When you were walking out of spawn" and "I made sure of it". I think this was a misunderstanding, when I said "I killed you when walking out of spawn" I meant I saw you moving, in the clip I killed you when you started moving. I never lied to Joelt, my communication was off.

You also say you are reporting staff. I wasn't staff at the time, when you report staff, it seems like you are reporting me abusing my powers. I obviously wasn't.

I'm sorry that I wasn't clear enough, but I never lied to Joelt.
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ

Accepted.

(09-16-2018, 05:30 PM)alieninate Wrote: I think this was a misunderstanding, when I said "I killed you when walking out of spawn" I meant I saw you moving, in the clip I killed you when you started moving. I never lied to Joelt, my communication was off.

You still killed him in spawn and the fact that he moved inside it doesn't really change anything and mean that you can kill him...
Fact is he wasn't even moving, he opened the chat and you shot him down; Your reason of not being clear doesn't really make much sense to me tbh, it looks like a lie...
Also waiting for someone to come out of spawn after killing them is kinda considered Metagaming but I'll let this slide since the clip doesn't really show much.

Alien will be warned for Lying in Sit, though I'm sure he won't repeat this again and will be the role model he promised to be.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]