Lokis Staff app

(This post was last modified: 17-09-2018, 07:12 PM by KingCherry.)

In-Game Name
>> MystiousLoki

Preferred Name
>>Loki

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>>24/3/2005

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> Gmt

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> I dont really know.... It was deleted 2 times before, i think i have about 5-6 weeks - 3 weeks before wipe 1 - 1 week before wipe 2 and 2 weeks now

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 12 - As you can see most of them were in 2017.... and the others from a long time ago (about 7 months) the only new one is form alta, this warn was me not reading the laws right.

Have you been banned before?
>>  Nope

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>
 MystiousLoki
What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>
Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>nope

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes
-!xban 
-!goto
-!bring
-!jail - can be timed
-!spectate
-!slap
-!whip
-!jailtp
-!warn

How often can you moderate the server?
>> When i am on i can moderate. I am on most days

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> It depends on what day, time or month it is. I aim for at least 100 a weekend

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I have just started to learn coding and i am also a fighter.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I think you should hire me as a staff because all I want to do is make the server safer and more fun. I also want to bring more people into the community and help keep this server running. HawkServers has been the go to server when i play gmod, thats why my time on here is so high. I love the staff here and the community and I understand and see both sides of a story before making a  
verdict. I understand how people might feel in the moment and how they would of acted. In other words i put myself in other peoples shoes. I have had experience with staffing and know what to do. I love this server and have been playing on it for a while and I want other people to experience what i have experienced. But there are going to be some players who just want to troll and spoil it for other people. I aim to stop this, but i can only do that if i am a admin. I have been staff on this server before and i never let my age bring me down, i still think i can moderate this server to the best of my ability and keep it safe. I will do whatever it takes to keep this server safe from troll's and haxers. I have 2 sides to me, one of those sides is happy and fun going but the other is serious. I make sure to try my best in making the right decision in sits and outside of sits. Having seen the community move on so many times i will always  remember this server and the joy it has bring me. My objectives are to keep hawk safer and have a fun time as well as doing staffing. I also am in touch with new and old players and i can accept new players easy. I am a fun going guy so it makes it easier for people to talk with me. I get along well will most people and i am always open minded to new things and players. I want to help this server evolve and become one of the top servers but this can only happen with hard work, hard work i am willing to do.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match: Billy is walking down the street then tom shoots him in the face.... billy asks tom why he did it and tom says "i felt like it" - Killing someone for no reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule: Billy just Raided Tom's base and killed Tom. Tom comes back and kills billy while he is still raiding. - Coming back to a spot you died before the timer ends or Role playing your last life

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Fail Role Play : Billy mugged Tom, he had no gun out, then Tom pulls out a gun and shoots billy while he is getting mugged - Failer to Role Play correctly. 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling: Tom is putting random props around and killing random people and then claiming he is in the right. - Being annoying on purpose and or only here to have a negative effect.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would ask other staff to help take them then depending on there severity and time waiting i would pick one of them. If they are still there after that one sit go on with the next one.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> If i were flying around and saw this freeze him. Ask him why he did it. If the reason was not good, Ban him for 2 weeks for MRDA

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring them all and ask for there story. Depending on the tramps reasoning warn or verbal him. I would, depending on Katie's time on the server and if they had read the rules verbal or warn them. I would refund tasid anything he lost. Of course if tasid was in the wrong warn/verbal him.
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

+rep
Great ex-staff, had to see you back and active again. No reason why he shouldn’t be staff again.

Poor amount of detail and effort put into this app. You're not quite the maturest, Loki. Which is a requirement needed if you're not 14 and above.
-REP

(16-09-2018, 09:20 PM)Kai Wrote: Poor amount of detail and effort put into this app. You're not quite the maturest, Loki. Which is a requirement needed if you're not 14 and above.
-REP

Oddly this was what most people said on my old old old staff app, I can be mature when I need to be but all admins would be boring if we were all super serious... anyway I did good last time...why can't I do it now Smile

* Ex-Staff (always good)
* Knows ULX.
* Good Server Score.
* I'm assuming you have a high playtime.
* Active on website.

x High warning count.
x Quite young.
x Immature
x Literally raided someone with a building sign earlier.

I'm neutral on this one as I don't know you in-game.
[Image: Help_Card_Machine_Broke.png] 

(This post was last modified: 16-09-2018, 10:32 PM by KingCherry.)

(16-09-2018, 10:09 PM)alieninate Wrote: * Ex-Staff (always good)
* Knows ULX.
* Good Server Score.
* I'm assuming you have a high playtime.
* Active on website.

x High warning count.
x Quite young.
x Immature
x Literally raided someone with a building sign earlier.

I'm neutral on this one as I don't know you in-game.
Most of my warnings are from 2017.......and I have 5 to 6 weeks of play time to go with it.
As for me and mature I can be mature when I need to be.
Also you are using a simple mistake I made as a point. I am sure we have all made mistakes.... it just happens. Anyway thx for input

Due to the fact I've not seen you in-game, I cannot comment on a lot.

+ Reps

= ULX knowledge
= Ex-Staff

- Reps
= Application lacks detail
= I've not seen you active on the discord or forums too much. (It is essential to be active on all 3 services, Discord, Server and Forums.
= You're quite young, and with being young comes immaturity.
= Looks like you put little or no effort into the application

Overall Neutral

(16-09-2018, 10:36 PM)Kyle - Hawkservers.co Wrote: Due to the fact I've not seen you in-game, I cannot comment on a lot.

+ Reps

= ULX knowledge
= Ex-Staff

- Reps
= Application lacks detail
= I've not seen you active on the discord or forums too much. (It is essential to be active on all 3 services, Discord, Server and Forums.
= You're quite young, and with being young comes immaturity.
= Looks like you put little or no effort into the application

Overall Neutral

I am active on discord and the forums and the server, i have seen you a lot i don't know how you have not seen me :Smile  anyway i wanna go over me being young, i have quite a playful nature but i am almost 2 faced. I have a happy and playful side and i have a super serious side. if i managed to do this job before i think i can do it again :Smilehx for your input

rep +
+ knows ulx 
+ seen in game 
+ ex staff

rep -
- have been disrespected by you before
- have not seen on discord/forums
- still low detail 
- young player

In Total REP -
I LIVE UNDER A ROCK

PATRICK
xoxo

(This post was last modified: 17-09-2018, 06:58 PM by KingCherry.)

(17-09-2018, 05:11 PM)BG Patrick @ HawkServers.Co Wrote: rep +
+ knows ulx 
+ seen in game 
+ ex staff

rep -
- have been disrespected by you before
- have not seen on discord/forums
- still low detail 
- young player

In Total REP -

Ok. May i ask when i disrespected you?
also i dont want to bring this up again but just because i am young does not mean i am not fit for the job.
I have been on hawk discord alot