crouch teleport exploits

There is currently multiple area's where if you do a certain of actions with the alt + e sit script, 

Currently searching for some, i'm gonna edit this post with more that i find.

One is in the pd at the bookshelf to the left of the table before the mayors office and room
If you jump up on the bookshelf and crouch, uncrouch and sit in a certain way, when you get up you will be stuck in the wall

Another one is in the bank.
If you go up on the counter do the same as the bookshelf, you are able to bypass the door. I will be further editing this post with recordings and further teleport glitches
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

I've seen reports of this glitch in-game before and some of them were in the locations that you stated. One of those reports was of someone doing that glitch by the dumpster behind the strip club (so that's another location of where that glitch was spotted).
"I am not a FURRY!"
                                             -(TheClassyDuck)-

another one is in the PD court house. you can alt+e in the corner of the top step and get into the tunnel that leads to industrial!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

It's also very easy to teleport where you want just with the script, basically done a place you wanna get in. Place a big a prop inside of you bit leave just enough out so you can see. Alt e on surface then when you get it if you have placed the prop right it should spawn you in the closest area it can.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

Hopefully, I can grab some recordings on the weekend but I have found another one,
Ontop of the industrial tunnel is 1 pixel that allows you to sit in the wall, hold left and crouch and your outside the map, able to walk around
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

i remember you showing me this.. it needs fixing if it hasn't already.
I LIVE UNDER A ROCK

PATRICK
xoxo

ye i think thet are removing sitting, i have found LOADS of spots
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

There is also one in the courthouse on the top stair to the industrail thingy
-Gamer Grill