Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:0:419707422

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> BG Patrick

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:0:234434088

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> 

Hello, this is just my opinion i have no evidence but i have people who will agree BG Patrick in my sit went AFK numerous times one time even for over 10 minutes he didn't have a clue what to do he wasn't sure on what decision too make i know he may be new to this but surely you want people with experience as this is a great server with many people playing he went AFK so many times he then moved us to a different location then we sat there for a good 5 - 7 minutes waiting for him this was late at night i wanted to go off but i know i had to wait and the time we was sat there just waiting for him because he kept leaving us without saying anything we would be talking then he would just go not saying anything then after us waiting so long he ended up getting someone higher up to help him even though that staff member wasn't on too see what happened BG Patrick just told him off the top of his head what went on and the staff member just had to make a decision i think it is very unprofessional how he goes AFK so much some times not even telling us i had to repeat myself so much just purely to the fact he wasn't listening or wasn't there

Thank you for reading

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=2][/url]

Will get Patrick to respond.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(This post was last modified: 17-09-2018, 04:02 PM by Patrick.)

I did not go afk for that long i was just typing in staff chat waiting for a  response because that case was a difficult one to solve, no one replied so i just let the guy of with a verbal. I did also tell you i was waiting on a response.. 
I Went afk this morning but i already got spoken too about that  (As rules changed) 
But i certainly did not go afk from sits i would not do that. I would make sure the sit is done before i go afk.

plus your still banned so your reporting me from when i was a recruit and you and this guy was mas revenge rdming
I LIVE UNDER A ROCK

PATRICK
xoxo

(17-09-2018, 03:57 PM)BG Patrick @ HawkServers.Co Wrote: I did not go afk for that long i was just typing in staff chat waiting for a  response because that case was a difficult one to solve, no one replied so i just let the guy of with a verbal. I did also tell you i was waiting on a response.. 
I Went afk this morning but i already got spoken too about that  (As rules changed) 
But i certainly did not go afk from sits i would not do that. I would make sure the sit is done before i go afk.

Mate im not trying to be rude i had to repeat myself many times just purely to the fact you was not listening or you was not there you literally told me to tell my side of the story i told you then did not here off you for like a good 6 minutes and also you was AFK because we kept saying "Patrick you there mate?" no response over and over again we kept asking you if you was there and no response so please do not sit there and try too tell me that you did not go "AFK" not even once

Sorry how did this happen when you're banned for MRDM currently?

(17-09-2018, 04:03 PM)Druggo Wrote:
(17-09-2018, 03:57 PM)BG Patrick @ HawkServers.Co Wrote: I did not go afk for that long i was just typing in staff chat waiting for a  response because that case was a difficult one to solve, no one replied so i just let the guy of with a verbal. I did also tell you i was waiting on a response.. 

Mate im not trying to be rude i had to repeat myself many times just purely to the fact you was not listening or you was not there you literally told me to tell my side of the story i told you then did not here off you for like a good 6 minutes and also you was AFK because we kept saying "Patrick you there mate?" no response over and over again we kept asking you if you was there and no response so please do not sit there and try too tell me that you did not go "AFK" not even once

i was a recruit 2nd day on the job in the end i got nova too help me because you and slinky was being difficult plus in the video the sit ends at 11 mins so how was i able to be afk for 10 mins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bNlfJOcPI0
I LIVE UNDER A ROCK

PATRICK
xoxo

(17-09-2018, 04:05 PM)Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co Wrote: Sorry how did this happen when you're banned for MRDM currently?

This happened in the sit to get me banned in the sit while he was banning me i made a unban request that got denied i looked back on the sit and realised what Patrick did was so unprofessional the amount of times he went AFK and not responding to us was mad

(17-09-2018, 04:09 PM)Druggo Wrote:
(17-09-2018, 04:05 PM)Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co Wrote: Sorry how did this happen when you're banned for MRDM currently?

This happened in the sit to get me banned in the sit while he was banning me i made a unban request that got denied i looked back on the sit and realised what Patrick did was so unprofessional the amount of times he went AFK and not responding to us was mad

Denied. This was his second day as staff and yet you're only bringing it up? This report is just ludicrous..... He was attempting to ask for help hence why it took so long, people do have to get used to everything, it being his second day I see no issues, although it did take some while it was for good reason.