Hxveyyy's Suggestion

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Staff

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> I think it would be a good idea to add some sort of printer finder so that when you click with it out it highlights all of the printers in the area

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Sometimes when I play swat I scan a building base and i find printers so I go into staff mode and check the base for any printers just to find that there are none and I feel that if the staff had a printer finder it would be a lot easier to identify failrp if they are hiding printers 

(This post was last modified: 17-09-2018, 09:18 PM by Connor. Edit Reason: Forgot the rep )

1. This would be abused in my opinion.
2. You shouldn't really be going into admin mode to look for printers..

I -rep this.
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

thats the thing i did go into admin mode but i really could not find any printers anywhere so I just think it would make out jobs a bit easier and quicker

No sir, big fat -rep. Not saying it will happen, but there is always a possibility it will be abused and misused. Basically a way of base scouting which is a nono

ok i see where ur coming from

Like the idea but like others feel it could be misused.
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

There's a police scanner which X-Rays out Printers.
To stop constant Police raiding, there is a power bar on the bottom which I believe can be changed to last a certain amount of time e.g. 10 seconds of scanning and 1 minute recharge.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

-rep
Easily abused
A promise is a promise until its broken 

-rep
Easily abused like Flame said..
[Image: giphy.gif]

I suppose it could be useful in certain situations and I can see where you are coming from but like what other people have said, it could be abused.
So I'm going to give this suggestion a - REP.
"I am not a FURRY!"
                                             -(TheClassyDuck)-