WakeMelvin [ Staff Application ]

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 07:00 PM by WakeMelvin. Edit Reason: Edit, " Words cuz and because " and more words for " camp bootcamp " )

In-Game Name
>> SB WakeMelvin

Preferred Name
>> Melvin

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 2002, 15 december

Country
>> The Netherlands

Timezone
>> GMT +1 [ The Netherlands time ]

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 2 active, 3 warns in total. [ one got removed someone made a mistake ] Link ; https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1516190259

Have you been banned before?
>> No, and won't get banned.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I'll try to react more on posts.

What is your Discord Username?
>> ╲⎝⧹WakeMelvin⧸⎠╱#4539

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> lvl 9, server score = 3022

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No, maybe soon.. I'm not really sure.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes, 
!jail [ time ] 
!ban
!kick
!adminstrate [ for this server !admin code
!freeze
!logs [ for damage, RDM, arrest, stun stick or chat logs ] 
!xban
!menu [ for all the commands ]

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Almost everyday, and if you mean how much hours probally 8/10 hours.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Depends how much people on the server but for sure 50 / 80 + 

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My name is Melvin, 15 years old and from The Netherlands. I play Korfbal, its a hard sport to play and I also play high competitive games on that sport. I also like to play Basketbal and this is gonna sound weird but i'm good with balls.. << This is gonna be a meme, mark my words. A month ago I wasn't really patient and I started to write applications for this server and got some bad additude. Now I " fixed " myself and got my shit together im better how stupid it sounds. I can be fun and serious at the right timing. Anyways, I really like to sport / move and no I don't have ADHD. I also like to listing music from ; XXXTentacion, Lil skies some Dutch rappers and Hardstyle [ I hope in the future I can go to Defqon ] Anyways my family = My parents, 2 brothers and 2 beautiful, nice and retarded cats. If you have any questions about my life, ask them.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I think you should hire me as staff and why =  I played for a month on this server and I really enjoy the server as in a community and the staff members on the staff team. I also have been a Moderator and Admin on some servers as ; Aeromatix, Ugreborn, Multiversegaming and Gladius Gaming. I also want to help the people for more great RP experience on the server. I have more knowledge from rules then I had before I did my first application. Yes, I can make mistakes but im a " fast learner " if its a good word to say. I also see lots of people breaking rules in RP and I keep getting annoyed from it. I can't do anything about it [ ik I can call a admin ] If I join the staff team my objectives are, Making the community a better place, give the RP experience to the players they deserve, I'm all about speed and perfection in my sits, I'll always be active on the server as long I can play, like I said I want to join this wonderful community as a staff member, Yes I made mistakes in the past but I made myself better. I also was a Clan Owner from TeamVictory with 50 members outside GMOD, that means I can talk with people [ And yes, all the 50 members were active, I also did Community meetings with my clan ] When I get staff, I want to focus more on the admin sits so there's more RP work for you staff members. Lets just say I made myself a better person then before I left for 1 week cuz of schoolcamp + 3 weeks from a broken PC[ it was actually a bootcamp ] Lets just say I want to help Hawk to become more better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM = Random Death Match, That is if you kill someone without a valid reason except there's a KOS sign outside your base. Lets just say a Thief didn't like the dog and just killed him without warning the dog in advert with " Warn 1/2/3 leave the area " 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR = New Life Rule, that is if somebody just walks back to the point where he died last without waiting 3 minutes.. Lets just say a Person died in his base when he is getting raided and he walks back and starts shooting the person who is trying to the raid the base, that is NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP = being against the rules or doesn't roleplay on the server, lets just say Bob is mugging Sara and Sara is completely unarmed so she doesn't have any weapons in her hands, but out of the suddenly Sara takes out a AK-47 without saying /mugdeny and starts shooting Bob. That is failrp.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Trolling = interrupting the RP experience for other players cuz they like to disrespect people, here's a example ; https://plays.tv/video/5ba0ec40daf89385d3/sfsdfsdfsdf [ Yes I had some history with him on a starwarsrp server where I was a Admin.. He decided to stalk me however I blocked him and removed him on steam, what he's trying to do is interrupting my roleplay.. So long story short, he is a troll. ]

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I'll get the most urgent first and contact the staff team if somebody can help me.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Freeze him and bring him to the sit room and ban him for " amount of time " Staff handbook says its 2 weeks so i'll ban him for 2 weeks. 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I'll give Katie a warn for RDM, cuz she / he didn't /advert Counter it in chat when I checked logs, if the tramp did hurt Tasid i'll say its selfprotection cuz you don't wanna get killed. But if the tramp didn't do any damage to Tasid, Tasid can be warned for RDM also. But i'll ask the Tramp why he tried to ARDM Tasid, Tramps cannot have bases inside buildings / keypads in bases, so what i'll do is ask what the situation was with the tramp, if the tramp does have a base inside a building i'll warn him for FailRP / ARDM.

Thankyou for reading my Application, have a nice day.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Yes... You can ban people as a recruit? Lolwot
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

Overall + rep

Good server score +
Good amount of forum posts +
Good playtime +
Nice guy +
Mature +

Please just recheck the staff handbook and edit your question answers accordingly!

Good luck!
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

Edit = I changed the little mistake !
[Image: giphy.gif]

+Rep
-Pretty good ULX Knowledge
-Application is detailed

-Rep
-You Have some Warns
Overall = +REP
Good Luck!
plez +rep me I'm Mr.Lonely

+rep

Playtime
Mature
Alright experience
Detail
No Bans
Knows ULX
Server Score

(I have been over everything)
Huh flame
going for mod+
--------------------------

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2018, 07:47 PM by Kyle (5).)

EDITED 19/09/2018

Melvin melvin melvin.

+ Reps

= Detailed Application
= ULX knowledge
= Determined for this position
= Active member of the community since returning from school thing
= Helpful and friendly
- Reps

= Attitude - The manner in which you behave can change rather quickly, however you always appear to say sorry after your wrongdoing.

+ Rep

Over the past few days, you've showed you have what it takes uo uptake a staff rank here on Hawk

Good luck, Melvin.

+1
- Good application
- ULX Knowledge
- Active on fourms

We haven't spoke personally but i feel you deserve a chance , i just hope you are a fast learner.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 06:37 PM by lol.)

First of all, i would like to speak about your application, I understand the fact that you are from the Netherlands and English is clearly not your first language however, what I have picked out from your answers, simply show the fact that this application is written with little care or effort.

First, The continuous use of what I believe to be shortened from "Because", "Cuz"

In my opinion this just shows that you rushed your main answers and took little effort or care, writing and rereading.

[Image: XFbqEmR.png]
[Image: AnOmBz1.png]
[Image: IbYPYoc.png]
[Image: LpTtGut.png]

I honestly do not understand your incapability to notice the spell checker, not only on this forum, but on Microsoft word and pretty much anything else that you could've wrote this application in. By the chance that you know how to spell it correctly however chose to spell it like that just shows the lack of effort put into this application.

If you could also tell me the source of this quote, as i would appreciate it greatly.
[Image: jjtgs54.png]

Do you mean that you went to a "Bootcamp" for hawk??? or something else as i don't understand the meaning of this
[Image: MuMephY.png]

Second of all i would like to address your personality as a whole, in my opinion you are way too sensitive to the slightest things that don't even represent anything offensive, the way you conduct yourself on the discord and forums is purely immature, i believe yesterday you made a post containing the phrase "Can ducks be naked". Now im not sure if this is a shitty attempt of you trying to be funny, or a way to farm forum posts, so when you apply for staff it looks like you're active on the forums.

Overall i do not believe that you are fit to be a staff member, yet quite unstable and immature.

lol -rep :^)

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 06:51 PM by JAMES (2).)

-REP
-Rushed he's application 
-Does not make that much sense 
-Not descriptive 
-Uses the term retarded 
-Not mature 
-Does not understand memes 
RIP XXXTENTACION
[Image: latest?cb=20130602223126]