Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Adam's App (BroXus) [READ FIRST]

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2018, 04:00 PM by BroXus hawkservers.co. Edit Reason: Correction )

(So Before we go on the other stuff, yes i did copy paste my app and here is why. I put a lot of effort in it and if i would retype it all, it would be pretty much the same.. of course i didn't just copy paste it .. i did edit some stuff so just to make that clear .. now i wasn't active for a week or because i had some trouble with the internet and i couldn't access almost anything, so that's why i was gone for a bit .. now when i could play again, i mainly focused on getting more hours cause i had some -reps on my previous app so i decided to play a lot and get it to at least 3days which i and also some staff think its enough.. on discord i don't really know what to talk about with people so i got the score a bit up and played a lot of trivia xd.... that's pretty much it)

In-Game Name
>> BroXus

Preferred Name
>> BroXus (prenouce like Crocs so Brocs us = BrocsUs)

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 19/06/2004 (this is in my country... otherwise its 06/19/2004)

Country
>> Czech Republic

Timezone
>> UTC +2 (Central European Summer Time)

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> http://prntscr.com/kvtppx

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> http://prntscr.com/kvtpy0

Have you been banned before?
>>  Nope

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I wasn't posting much lately because i was trying to get more hours but now i will get back to it !

What is your Discord Username?
>> TrollFireCZ#3053

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> http://prntscr.com/kvtsvd

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I was a staff a few times so i know how to use Ulx,Plogs,Warning system and etc...
To give you an example :
!goto - teleports you to a player
!bring - teleports the player infront of you
!kick - kicks the player from the server
!ban - bans the player from the server for a period of time
!cloak - cloaks you
!uncloak - uncloaks you
!god - give you godmode
!ungod - remove godmode from you
!return - returns the player 
!jail - jails the player for a period of time
!unjail - unjails the player
!heal - heals you
!hp - sets you're hp (btw i know i will probably not be allowed these commands but i am just typing them out to give you a view how experience i am with ulx)
!armor - sets your armor
!warn - warns the player
!noclip - enables you to fly (i'v got binds for these)
and ETC... There are a lot of them so of course i won't be telling you all of them but also you can use for example. !Freeze @ (which freezes the person you're looking at) and there is also !hp ^ (which heals you) so it's good to have binds for quick freezes so you don't have to type it meanwhile the person you're trying to freeze kills another person you know so...^^

How often can you moderate the server?
>> When i come from school (thats around 3pm-4pm) and i don't have anything important, i can moderate for almost the rest of the day except friday when i come home around like 5pm then i can for the rest of the day again. (so basically almost everyday from 4-5pm)

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> It depends on how much sits there will be.. but i can tell you a Lot.. i will say it now that when playing i see staff sometimes not taking my sits or just not active .. so i want to prevent that by playing a lot as staff.. so i will do as many as i can.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My Name Is Adam I like Riding my bike, i love Ice hockey, i love music, i play piano and guitar and i'm planing to learn how to play a violin. in school i'm kind of the guy who doesn't really stick out much.. I like to do crazy stuff with my friends (not too crazy lmao) I'm very good at english in my class. I love speaking english with people ... I have changed a lot from the past years .. i used to be a fat kid siting behind his desk watching youtube vids eating chips and such.. but a lot of happened in my life, I moved 2years ago and before that i had to be alone with my dad which was the worst thing ever.. my mom was very ill and near passing away.. and my dad didn't even give a sh**.
.. a year later he died on valentines day and that changed me a lot.. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> Maturity - I am very mature i'd say when it comes to staffing.. I love staffing since i was playing darkRP.. I have a lot of experience with ULX which is Handy.. I was a staff at a few servers. And i'm a mod on Superior servers right now and i'm finishing my 30d mod there.. i decided not to play there from now on and i was looking for some servers that needed staff cause thats literally what i love to do.
And then i found this server.. At first i was amazed that the performance was very good ! cause some servers don't have that good performance. The staff here is Very Friendly.. I always get a "have a good day!" at the end of the sit which is good. Even people here are Friendly. I like that you get quite a pick in the job menu..  but back to maturity.. as i stated above, if i become a staff here, i will do my best to keep the server running without any Rule Breakers Running down the streets..
Sit Taking - This will probably be explained down below but anyway, i take sits carefully not to make any mistakes .. I always check logs. I'm try to be calm in sits .. when someone is insulting you, there is always the !gag/mute command, I give try to give new players a chance to not break rules.. Sits aren't about how fast you can do it.. You need to make sure you do everything right so you won't do mistake's... (of course we are all humans and we all make mistakes, no one is perfect) but just its better to be experienced in this stuff.
Previous Staff Experience - I was a mod on Superiorservers.co 3 times, i was a Trainee on Jungle Servers, i was a Superadmin on a server that doesn't exist anymore and i am a co owner/admin on CzechRp (my friends server).
Community/Server- I already said this but i wan't to explain it more... So The Community here from players to staff is Very Nice. People here are friendly and nice. There is a lot of people playing here everyday, its around 60-70 people which to me is pretty big. I love the choice of the map cause it has a lot of secret stuff in it.
Other - I have 1 warning on forums. i only have a few posts, but i will be more active of course So I'll do my best with that.. I also hope that because i have a few posts it will not affect my application too much.. I think that its better if the staff have knowledge about staffing then having a lot of posts but again i will try to get more active.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match = Randomly Shooting a person without a reason, or as a mistake as well . Lets say a thief shot a hobo without adverting warn (warn 1/2/3 you can use)..  Basically RDM is When someone kills another player for no reason or also as a mistake. but then its on the staff if he will give him a verbal warning or a warn..

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR = New Life Rule = So let's say Bob died during a raid on his house.. and when he respawned, he went back to the place he died.. So basically NLR is going to a place where you died within the time limit which is 3min.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP = Failing to roleplay= FailRP is if for example a Police officer had printers.. 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Bob Joined a server, switches to a DJ and starts playing very loud music, he runs with the radio to a gun shop and puts his radio in the middle of the shop and leaves. (causing the owner or players calling admins to remove it wasting time..)

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would put an announcement in the chat saying i will be taking the sits so please be patient. Then i would take the Most important ones like RDM,RDA,MRDM...and then i would go on the less important ones like needing help with forums or buidling...

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>i would freeze him and bring him to a sit. i would check how much people did he arrest. lets say he only arrested 2 players. i would ask him why did he do it .. (there is a lot of examples so let's say he says "i am new to this"... i would tell him to read the rules and that he can't just arrest or kill everyone he sees. i would warn him for rda x2 and release him into the wild.
(that's on thing you could do.)

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would Bring all of them, then i would first find out why did the tramp shoot him. then lets say tasid punched him so it was a self defence so then i would return the tramp and i would ask Katie why did she kill tasid.(lets say katie said "he is my friend" but they didn't have any rp relation..) so i would tell katie she needs to be a tramp too to defend him or she can put in chat /job w tramp (his name lol) or /job with ----
then i would warn her for rdm and release them in to the wild.

-Thanks to Doughboy for correcting me.
That's Pretty much It ! Thank you for reading my app ! I Hope i Become a staff here and help the server be a better place without any rulebrakers ! Thank you Again !
-BroXus
plez +rep me I'm Mr.Lonely

+reps

Detail
No bans
Knows ULX
No warns
Playtime
Huh flame
going for mod+
--------------------------

(09-18-2018, 03:41 PM)Flame (2) Wrote: +reps

Detail
No bans
Knows ULX
No warns
Playtime

thanks man that was quick !

Haven't see you in-game...

-rep
Haven't see you ingame
Copy and paste application, that means you're gonna be a lazy staff..

+rep
Good application, detailted
0 warnings
no bans
knowledge ULX

Im giving this a neutral -/+
[Image: giphy.gif]

(09-18-2018, 04:14 PM)WakeMelvin Wrote: -rep
Haven't see you ingame
Copy and paste application, that means you're gonna be a lazy staff..

+rep
Good application, detailted
0 warnings
no bans
knowledge ULX

Im giving this a neutral -/+

a lot of people that reapply copy paste it and i explained why i did it .. if i would redo the whole thing, it would be the same and i didn't exactly "copy&paste" it .. i did change some stuff .. you can compare it with my older one.. but anyway thanks

+REP:
- Seems to know ULX.
- Has no warnings or bans.
- Has put a good amount of detail into his application (even though he did copy and paste it, but he made it himself originally).

-REP:
- Haven't seen him in-game.
- Hasn't been very active on the forums but I think that can change.

Overall I'm going to give this application a neutral but I think you definitely have the potential to become a member of staff : ) .
"I am not a FURRY!"
                                             -(TheClassyDuck)-

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 05:16 PM by Kyle (5).)

+ Reps

= Detailed Application
= 0 Warnings/Bans
= ULX knowledge

- Reps

- Activity... I've personally never seen you in-game I don't think, nor do you speak much on discord or post on the forums. It is essential that staff (applications too) are active on all 3 platforms, being staff doesn't only mean the server

Overall I will give this application a neutral due to the fact you seem very inactive in my eyes, and other staff's eyes.
Gets more active and my reputation may change.

Goodluck nonetheless

Kyle

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP = Failing to rp = Let's say Bob is getting kidnapped by Bob2.. When Bob2 adverts "Kidnapp" Bob will pull out a gun and shoot him.

That is more FearRP than FailRP.

FailRP would be like a SWAT member owning money printers.

"which is i think 5min or so.." No NLR is 3 mins you need to know this stuff.

Moving on you seem to understand ULX and the application is good apart from the wrong answers ( The colour is disgusting though) and i have only seen you once recently i believe.

(I understood you took a break recently but maybe wait a bit before you apply and make yourself known in-game)

-1 from me

-REP

Sorry for short respond, but I've never seen you.