Adam's App (BroXus) [READ FIRST]

(18-09-2018, 07:02 PM)BroXus Wrote: well, from what i see i can just give up on this since there are already neutrals and -reps so i guess if there wont me more then  like 3 +reps or smth i will be denied again :/ so from what i see i need to get more into talking with people or whatever cause alot of you are saying you haven't seen me so yeah

That's no attitude for someone who is trying to gain a position as staff... Wait it out.

(18-09-2018, 07:06 PM)Kyle - Hawkservers.co Wrote:
(18-09-2018, 07:02 PM)BroXus Wrote: well, from what i see i can just give up on this since there are already neutrals and -reps so i guess if there wont me more then  like 3 +reps or smth i will be denied again :/ so from what i see i need to get more into talking with people or whatever cause alot of you are saying you haven't seen me so yeah

That's no attitude for someone who is trying to gain a position as staff... Wait it out.

i hoped more people would +rep from the previous app but its just the same ... i just don't know how to like get known in the community .. i mean playing and replying i guess..
plez +rep me I'm Mr.Lonely

+REP
-Good playtime 
-No warnings 
-Knowledge of ULX 

-REP
-Not enough detail 
-Not that active on the website 

Overall 
+REP
[Image: NICE-TRY.jpg]

+Rep
-Detailed
-nice guy
-knows ulx
-No warns or bans

-rep inactive

Overall +Rep! Good luck!
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 19-09-2018, 05:37 PM by Not Fito. Edit Reason: skedosh )

+REP's:
Detail.
0 warns.
Decent playtime.

-REP's:
Not seen ingame.
You c+p'd your app (May be different but still didn't try to write a new one.)
Not seen on discord
Not seen on forums.

Good luck with the app nonetheless!
Edito Dorito By Fito: I also suggest just playing for a few more days so that we can see what you're like ingame.
Traps arent gay 2018
Blasto for owner 

(This post was last modified: 19-09-2018, 07:54 PM by Blast^^ | Hawkservers.co.)

Denied. Too many -reps/neutrals. Please read the -reps and try to work upon them.
Reapply in 3 days.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]