Staff Subroles - Suggestion

Today I was thinking, Staff have little or nothing to do apart from administrate the server and be active on the forums and well, I was thinking about adding subgroups, maybe Mod and over?

It wouldn't affect anything in-game, however, it would give staff a chance to prove themself even more to the seniors/management and will allow them to uptake more roles alongside their current staffing rank. 

Subgroups contain things like...
= Event Manager (Plan and organise special events for the server) (Christmas events, Summer events, Easter events etc etc)
= Clan Manager (Incharge of the clan section of the forums, closing and moving clans which are inactive, making sure clans are following the rules, checking member numbers etc)
= Forum Manager (Someone who is dedicated to check over the forums for people abusing the rules on the forums, alongside the admins of course, given permission to lock/move threads)

Also a suggestion, let someone else become Head Mentor, apart from the Community Manager, let people apply for it and see how they get on. Staff are very limited to what we can do and by making these subgroups it might expand our time staffing the community.

this was a thing before (Forum manager and stuff) i reckon it's a good idea

but im not too sure about the event manager seems like they don't have much to do

I think this would be an excellent idea, as people might want to take on more responsibility!
There would need to be a good amount of work going into this idea but I think it would be worth it.

Big fat + rep
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

Event Manager is Tasid.
Clan Manager is pointless. Admin and above.
Forum Manager is Admin.

It's a certain amount of trust we put into people when they're given forums perms, hence why you need the admin rank or above.

(18-09-2018, 06:39 PM)Kai Wrote: Event Manager is Tasid.
Forum Manager is Admin.

It's a certain amount of trust we put into people when they're given forums perms, hence why you need the admin rank or above.

ok go way

By giving staff no ability to show trust elsewhere apart from the server, how do we gain trust?
How do we show we are responsible, how to we show we can do other tasks?

(18-09-2018, 06:39 PM)Kai Wrote: Event Manager is Tasid.
Forum Manager is Admin.

I feel this is an unfair statement as surely we want not just admin and higher to have all the responsibility. We want to prove to higher ups that we are trust worthy and responsible.
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

Forum manager and staff manager used to be different, they were just mashed into one role then you also have admin+. Considering how the forums is, and how active the higherups are on the forums, I see no need for that. Event manager; Tasid basically does this and I + higherups will help out. Tasid is normally quite good at doing these and I see no need for a whole role for "event manager" Clan manager is just unneeded. Clans are made by the people, they're sorted out by the people. Having a "clan manager" is, to be quite honest, pointless.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

Any comment on the Head Mentor? Or is that Admin+ only too?