Doughboy staff application

In-Game Name

>> SR Doughboy

Preferred Name

>> Doughboy

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)

>> Premium

Date of Birth

>> 28/11/2000

>> 17

>> Male

Country

>> England

Timezone

>> GMT 00:00

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)

>> 2d 3hr

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)

>> 0

Have you been banned before?

>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)

>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?

>> Doughboy

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)

>>1124
Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)

>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes

!bring 
!goto
!jail
!slay
!hp
!armour
!spectate
!return
!freeze
!unjail
!unfreeze
!god
!noclip
!kick
!ban
!cloak
!uncloak

How often can you moderate the server?

>> I will be able to moderate the server whenever i get the chance and i am on the server , of course i will not be on duty 24/7 as it is important to role-play as well but most of my time will be on duty especially if i am the only staff online or there is very few staff per sit.

How many sits can you do within a day?

>> As many as i need to within the time i am on the server and on duty.

Describe your personality and hobbies

>> I am hardworking and passionate about anything i enjoy i'm not afraid to stand up for myself and i will most of the time have useful input if it is needed. I enjoy going to the gym , eating food and playing video games that is basically my life these days. I love playing with and making friends and i'm sure when i join the staff team i will have no problem fitting in as i have met many of them and i'm great at working in a team and a leader if need be.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)

You should hire me as a staff member because i have very good DarkRP knowledge i have played this game for nearly 1500 hours of straight DarkRP which dates to nearly 5 years back. I'm not afraid to make suggestions and i can also listen and work as a team to achieve the best result. With experience comes the ability to deal with admin situations under pressure and not break. I have also been a staff member on both of tasids previous servers ( Pixiyte and Monsta Gaming) and understand how this community works inside of the game and out. When working as a team i can offer complete honesty and good communication while we moderate the server. As you can see i know the rules very well and know how to handle sits as i have been doing that throughout my whole DarkRP career. 5 Years ago there were no such thing as logs for admins and now that there is you can be sure nobody will be able to pull one over on me. As a staff member i can be extremely friendly when i need to be and harsh to players who have no intent to role-play on the server.

My goal and main objectives for after i join the staff team is to improve the sever and do my job of dealing with rule breakers in the right way. I tend to always stick to one DarkRP server and stay dedicated and within that community only. I obviously want to continue to grow as a staff member and inspire others to apply as well. I think the main reason is that i do enjoy this server a lot and if i didn't like it I wouldn't dedicate my time to becoming a staff member in a community and server that bores me. I can also follow staff rules and guidelines ( The handbook) to do my job to the servers liking.
>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it

>> Random Death Match is when someone kills somebody else with no RP reasons what so ever.

Dave is a hitman so he shoots the mayor without having a hit on him.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it

>> New Life Rule is when your character dies in RP he forgets everything that happened to him in his past life, It also means he cannot return to his base if he died in a raid for 3 minutes and so breaking NLR is not following the NLR standards.

e.g Dave is getting raided by SWAT because of money printers, he dies during the raid and decides to return back to his base and kill the SWAT before the 3 minute NLR timer is up.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it

>> FailRP is when someone fails to meet the role-playing standards set by the server and standard DarkRP rules and instead of role-playing correctly they fail in role-playing their character.

e.g A SWAT member owning illegal money printers would be FailRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when somebody intentionally tries to ruin the roleplaying experience for others by annoying them and bothering them. 

e.g Dave decides to go up to someone and mic spam and follow the person around he then also spawns a prop in on the person he is following and steals the gun shipment he accidentally dropped.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?

>> If i am the only staff online which lets assume i am, I would let everybody know i am taking sits as fast as possible and that patience is important right now. I would then claim the sits in order of who requested first unless another sit takes priority due to the severity of it such as MRDM,MRDA and exploiting/ddos threats. I would then sort the situations one by one until they were all solved.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?

>> I would make sure he is intent on Mass RDA'ing and isn't just as new player, if i think he is a new player i will warn him and then spectate him to make sure he doesn't go straight back to it , but if he straight up doesn't try to stop arresting then i would ban him for 2 weeks.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?

Unless katie was a Police/SWAT and warned tasid to put his gun away then she would get warned because tasid is allowed to defend himself due to the default law stating so therefore she RDM'd him.

Hello, Doughboy.

Nice application. Today I am willing to give this application a + Rep, my reasons are below

+ Active on the server, discord and somewhat on the forums. (Keep this up, it is essential for staff and poeple making applications to be active on all 3 services Hawk has discord, server and the forums)
+ Friendly, mature and decent person
+ ULX knowledge
+ Detailed
+ 0 Warnings/Punishments
+ You seem dedicated, like you really want this rank!

Well, thats me concluded on my behalf to you.

Good Luck, buddy.

Kyle

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2018, 12:06 AM by JAMES (2).)

-REP
-Good playtime 
-Good knowledge of ULX 
-Good understanding of the rules
[Image: 1ziug3.jpg]

+Rep

- No warns
- Detailed
- Mature
- ULX knowledge
- Iced tea
- Active
- Nice guy
- Helps in sits
-Gamer Grill

Overall + rep

Mature
Good playtime
Good amount of posts
Could use more server score
Nice in game

Good luck
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

+REP

Is there anything negative about this?

+REP:
- Has no warnings or bans.
- Application has alot of detail.
- Seems to be mature.
- Quite active on Discord.
- Has good knowledge of the rules.

Overall I give this application a Positive, although i'm not sure that i've seen you in-game before but I suppose I could let that slide. GOOD LUCK!
"I am not a FURRY!"
                                             -(TheClassyDuck)-

-rep
staff disrespected others
deliberately bends rules his way
his overall attitude doesn't sit right with me

Overall- rep from me!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2018, 05:19 PM by Tennism8.)

-rep
Disrespected me in ooc the othery day, with no kind of evidence. Made false accusations without justified reasons.
Bad attitude towards staff does not make a good staff member and for that I have to -rep this.

Doughboy, Nice to see you again.
Neutral for now.
You blatantly disrespect staff and yet hope to be on the team with them. From what i can tell, more than a few staff members do not "like" you to say.
That is quite a big red flag for me, you clearly would not work well alongside the other staff, yet to say the higher ups.

+Rep's
Good detail
0 warns.

Sorry that its a neutral but I don't really want you with us knowing people have a grudge against you vice versa.
jodul fat xd
Not GAY or anything ; )