Lokis staff app 2

(This post was last modified: 19-09-2018, 02:27 PM by KingCherry.)

In-Game Name
>> MystiousLoki

Preferred Name
>> loki

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>>24/3/2005

Country
>> England 

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 5- 6 weeks -it was deleted 2 times before - 3 weeks before wipe 1 - 1 week before wipe 2 and 2 weeks now

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 12 - All from a long time ago (most from 2017) and the only new one was because i did not read the laws right - https://prnt.sc/kw37yx

Have you been banned before?
>>  Nope

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> Mystiousloki

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 31477

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>
no
Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes
!jail
!xban
!bring
!goto
!jailtp
!warn
!freeze

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Most days. - a few hours ATLEAST

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> on weekends i aim for 100 

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a fighter and and have started to learn coding
I love games and pc's and spend a lot of time playing games.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> First of i would like to say that after my last app got denied i took in some advise from the staff team. I feel as if i am a lot more mature and ready for this job. I started playing hawk ages ago when i finally decided i should become staff and i did. In that time period I learnt a lot of useful things that can help me in sits as well as role playing. When i was last staff i made sure to do my best and to help keep this server safe and make the role playing players happy. If i were to become staff now this is what would happen. I am also able to see both side of the story and make a judgement. I am very easy to approach and i think this is a good trait of a admin. My main goal of becoming staff is to keep the players happy and this server free of any trolls and haxers. I have been in almost every situation weather that be staffing or playing and this gives me experience. I am not overwhelmed easy and i can do big sits. Over time I have had many great experiences in my time of playing on HawkServers and have had a load of fun and i want to now help other players have this fun but unfortunately there are going to be many trolls and haxers and bad players stopping them and only staff can help. I want to be part of the staff team that helps these new and old players. I am very open minded to new and old players. I am very friendly and I try to make sure nobody has a grudge agents me. I want to see Hawk evolve and rise to the top of the charts but these trolls are going to keep us down, the faster we can get rid of them the faster hawk will grow. When people join they will usually do a assessment on a couple things, staff included, but if the staff team has a bad impression on this player most likely he will leave. I want to help make a good impression on them. I am willing to do very hard work. I am truthful to my word and i don't lie. People seem to think that i am very immature but i can be and will be more mature. I have taken in account how other people see me and i have changed. On top of this some old staff can vouch for me that i can do this job very well and that i don't let my attitude get in the way of me doing my best in sits. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match - killing someone for so reason - Billy killed john because he felt like it

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule - Bringing up your past life or going back to a spot in witch you died in your past life, under timer - Billy gets killed in a raid, Billy goes back to the raid under 3 mins

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Fail role play - Failure to role play correctly - Billy was getting mugged. Billy pulls out a gun and shoot the mugger

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Being a minge - Only here to have a negative effect - Tom is mic spamming and lying in the sit. He then starts killing people saying he is in the right

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>  Ask other staff to help then Depending on the serverity and the time they have been waiting for choose one and do it. If the other sits are still there do the next one

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>if i was flying around and saw this i would freeze him ask him why he did it and if he has no good reason ban him for MRDA 2 weeks

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>  I would bring them all and ask for there story. Depending on the tramps reasoning warn or verbal him. I would, depending on Katie's time on the server and if they had read the rules verbal or warn them. I would refund tasid anything he lost. Of course if tasid was in the wrong warn/verbal him.
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

+rep
Good detail
Capable ex-staff (admin)
Motivated for the role

I know a lot of you think Loki is immature bet when he was admin he was great, always mature and committed to hawk. It’s great to see him back, good luck Loki.

The meaning in showing you're mature is to take a few days to prove to everyone that you really are mature when needed. Behavior in-game is more than enough. You re-applied within a day proving nothing... -rep imo.

(19-09-2018, 07:56 AM)Tennism8 Wrote: +rep
Good detail
Capable ex-staff (admin)
Motivated for the role

I know a lot of you think Loki is immature bet when he was admin he was great, always mature and committed to hawk. It’s great to see him back, good luck Loki.

Thank you tennis and as for your comment kai i have taken opinions from different staff and have taken them into account. I can change but i can also do this job Smile

Loki, Reapplying wont help you in the arguement about you being immature so what id recommend doing is show that you can be mature then reapply a week or so later
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

(19-09-2018, 02:51 PM)BMO Wrote: Loki, Reapplying wont help you in the arguement about you being immature so what id recommend doing is show that you can be mature then reapply a week or so later

^ Doesn't have to be a week too, Loki.

+REP:
- Seen in-game.
- Seems mature on his application.
- Put a good amount of detail into the application.
- Has no bans.

-REP:
- Has 12 warnings (but I think he has learnt from his mistakes).
- Possibly could have listed a few more ULX commands (but that's just my opinion).

Overall I give this application a Neutral, but I still hope that you get accepted : ) . GOOD LUCK!
"I am not a FURRY!"
                                             -(TheClassyDuck)-

(19-09-2018, 03:02 PM)-(TheClassyDuck)- Wrote: +REP:
- Seen in-game.
- Seems mature on his application.
- Put a good amount of detail into the application.
- Has no bans.

-REP:
- Has 12 warnings (but I think he has learnt from his mistakes).
- Possibly could have listed a few more ULX commands (but that's just my opinion).

Overall I give this application a Neutral, but I still hope that you get accepted : ) . GOOD LUCK!

thx you and yes i have learnt Smile

(This post was last modified: 19-09-2018, 03:46 PM by JAMES (2).)

+REP
- Good playtime 
-Clearly motivated 

-REP
- Not a lot of description 
-Not the recommended age to apply but not that important 
-Not mature (Its all well and good saying you changed and more mature but actions speak louder and words, u are meant to wait 3 days before re applying which shows u either did not read  the rules or chose to ignore them )

Overall 
-REP
[Image: fec6c061ce3e5ee2ff757db444178f29f162ec94...a4f079.jpg]

-REP

-Not enough detail

-12 warnings

-Not enough ULX knowledge

-Hasn't been very mature when seen by me

Generaly don't feel like he is fit for staff place (My opinion)