Cumblemore // Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 19-09-2018, 06:54 PM by [HS:S] Cumblemore.)

"iM BaCkkKkKkKK"   - Misha, tha man himself

In-Game Name
>>My In-Game name is Cumblemore and it will stay that way for the whole time I am staff.

Preferred Name
>>Cumblemore

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>My rank in hawk servers is premium.

Date of Birth
>>30/03/2004

Country
>>I live in Central London.

Timezone
>>BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>I have 2 weeks in the server

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>I may have 19 warnings but most of which were 1 year ago.

Have you been banned before?
>> I have been banned for Mass RDM. I understand the ban I received and agree with the consequences.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I have 250 posts and I am building

What is your Discord Username?
>> Cumblemore#9994

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> My server score is 30k. It beats the requirements

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> Fatguy

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>I do know how to use ULX as I was an ex staff member on this server.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Everyday if you want me to. But not on September 10th, Christmas and My birthday.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As much as I can, depends on the player count.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My name is Cumblemore and I like to fuck around. I like playing Call Of Duty and GTAV. I also have a high value inventory on both Rocket League and CS:GO.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>You should hire me because of the following reasons. Get ready for the bible by the way. 
You should hire me because I am strict and fair. I do sits like a breeze. But if I find a hard decision to unfold I do the following. Lets say Kyle killed Jorymo because Jorymo killed Fatguy because Fatguy killed Kyle. I would Ask Fatguy what happened then ask Jorymo, then Kyle. I would warn Fatguy for RDM then warn the others for Revenge RDM and warn Kyle for NLR. I would not hesitate at all.

You should hire me because of my experience. My playtime is 2 weeks which is triple the regular amount of a staff member. I am an ex staff member who has reached Mod+. You should hire me because my experience in this server is widely large considering my knowledge of rules.

You should hire me because of my speed. I am fast. Really fucking fast. This includes typing, the ability to keybind every single ULX command needed for an average situation. I am fast at getting to places and mainly just getting to the point. I understand that sometimes you just need patience and that is totally acceptable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stand for Random Death Match. Random Death Match is when one user controlled entity randomly murders another of which. An example of this rule is the following.
Player1 pisses Player2 off and decides to kill Player1. This is RDM as it says nowhere in the rules that Player can kill others for their opinion or personality.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR stands for New life rule. New Life Rule is when a player decides to come back to their death position within several minutes. An example of which is the following
Player1 kills Player2 in a raid. Player2 comes back to the base within the NLR time. This is NLR because players cannot return to their original death position after a raid.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is literally the name. FailRP is Failing to stick the users role. An example of which is the following.
Player1 is basing as a hitman. This is FailRP as hitmen cannot base. They can only beg for hits and do them.
Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is emotionally evoking another user. This is by pissing them off, or pretty much every annoying rule you can think of. (If you read the whole thing to this point, then hi blast) An example of which is the following.
Player1 sees Player2 as an opportunity to troll. Player1 constantly mic spams Player2. This is trolling as there is no need to do it and its pissing the other player off. This is often known as “Minging”

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I do them, obviously. I do not need to tell other staff members as they have answered this question for their application too.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> What James is doing, Blast, is called RDA. This stands for Random Arrest. This is used to describe the action as an arrest which is not needed. Now, there are many ways I would approach this situation. I am going to show you the main way.
I would teleport James to a sit. I would freeze James if he tries to continue or LTAP. I would explain what RDA is, give him the chance to explain, and if the chance is invalid, I ban for 2 weeks.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>
Well, lets presume him was tasid. I would ask all of which what happened. Once I understand it, I would briefly explain what RDM is and why it is wrong to Revenge RDM. I would warn Katje for Revenge RDM, I would warn tasid for RDM and warn the tramp for ARDM (If there is damage in the logs)

Also i would like soap chan to be my mentor if that is possible.
From your boi, Cumblemore
(http://www.hawkservers.co/reputation.php?uid=346)

Celebrating 1 year in the server

+Rep
I have given you many -reps on nearly all of your staff applications.
But you consistently try again very respectfully and in a mature manner.
That is very admirable.
From what I can see, you have changed. I'm not going to consider your bans or warns, because I think you did a good job on this application.
I think you are fit for our team, and I'd like to see you join us.

Good luck!
-Gamer Grill

- Rep

Since your last application I've seen a change, for the wrong reasons

= Very very rude and disrespectful to certain staff, not only yesterday you were calling me some pretty disrespectful things, which almost got you banned
= You seek attention too much in OOC (Kyle you said you were going to ban me, how long would it be? (KYLE IS NOT GAY)) You just lack the maturity
= Personally think you would not fit right in this team, as you've distanced yourself from certain staff for all the wrong reasons.
= You're a very immature person who strives on "just fucking about, it's only a game) That's not an additive to have about being staff.

Sorry, but this is a pretty big - Rep from myself.

Good luck nonetheless.

Most of your warnings were a year ago. So not all of them. And despite all the time you've had to ponder on your mistakes, you still managed to get warned some more.

The majority of your posts are... well, shitposts. You meet the post requirement either way but your posts don't contribute to the forums in any way or form.
As for the server score, this is similarly mostly just shitposting, and even rather donked up stuff like decapitated penguins (which you, even after three people tried to convince you, still didn't believe was NSFW- and that doesn't promise much when it comes to being staff). It is a lot of server score, though, and you've been relatively active again lately.

You straight-up admitting you like to fuck around is a huge red flag, especially since you don't seem to bring any other reason to the table to want to become staff.

Examples are... really odd? The answers are mostly right, but they're very short. They'll suffice, though.

I'm not really in favor of you getting back staff, but that's probably just because i care a lot about intent.

-rep from me (me no likey)

(This post was last modified: 19-09-2018, 07:04 PM by Flame (2).)

Hello

Im giving you  a big -rep

After i have spoke to you and had little conversations i have noticed you are very immature, you do not listen what i need to say

-rep

Immature
Rude
Personally think you are not fit for the team

Good luck anyways

A promise is a promise until its broken 

(19-09-2018, 06:58 PM)Remora Wrote: Most of your warnings were a year ago. So not all of them. And despite all the time you've had to ponder on your mistakes, you still managed to get warned some more.

The majority of your posts are... well, shitposts. You meet the post requirement either way but your posts don't contribute to the forums in any way or form.
As for the server score, this is similarly mostly just shitposting, and even rather donked up stuff like decapitated penguins (which you, even after three people tried to convince you, still didn't believe was NSFW- and that doesn't promise much when it comes to being staff). It is a lot of server score, though, and you've been relatively active again lately.

You straight-up admitting you like to fuck around is a huge red flag, especially since you don't seem to bring any other reason to the table to want to become staff.

Examples are... really odd? The answers are mostly right, but they're very short. They'll suffice, though.

I'm not really in favor of you getting back staff, but that's probably just because i care a lot about intent.

-rep from me (me no likey)

oh noes

he no likey

why he no likey

I will try to improve. TRY. But at the same time this is a game so i do have fun
From your boi, Cumblemore
(http://www.hawkservers.co/reputation.php?uid=346)

Celebrating 1 year in the server

(19-09-2018, 07:01 PM)[HS:S] Cumblemore Wrote:
(19-09-2018, 06:58 PM)Remora Wrote: -snip-
oh noes
he no likey
why he no likey

I will try to improve. TRY. But at the same time this is a game so i do have fun

I understand that -- please, i have nothing against you personally and i think you're a really fun person to be around but i also don't think you'd be fit to be staff as you are right now. I'm looking forward to seeing that improvement, though!

I'm seeing a lot of -Rep's, but just keep trying, and really try to improve.
-Gamer Grill

Overall - rep

+ rep
There are none

- rep 
Called me a "dumbass 9-year-old staff member that blast should demote immediately."
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +} 

Overall - rep

I only have to say this, you have not changed, your rude, arrogant and disrespectful. Please show us you have changed and then I might re consider.

Good Luck
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.