MilkMan -Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 07:56 PM by Milk.)

In-Game Name
>>  MilkMan

Preferred Name
>> Milk

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted + Premium

Date of Birth
>> March 21st 2004

Country
>> Wales, United Kingdom – I usually get around 50 Ping on Hawk.

Timezone
>> UTC+1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 Week, 1 Day and 15 Hours

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/evo8pz

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> I have 3 Warnings and 2 active warnings. However one of the active warnings has been appealed, so technically I have 1 active warning and 3 total warnings. Screenshot: https://ibb.co/evo8pz Appeal Post: https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=5157

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes, Reason: Someone walked into my base when I had no KOS Sign and upon instinct killed them, which counted as RDM. During the sit I was frustrated and asked the member of staff to just ban me (which was a bad move on my part). My ban was successfully appealed since in the ban reason it said – feel free to appeal whenever. Which I did. Appeal Link: https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=4765

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I have 32 forum posts, and I check on the forums multiple times daily to see what is going on within the community.

What is your Discord Username?
>> Milkman#0816

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 565 Server Score – Minimum is 100 Score.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> I have spectated sits and I understand how to use ULX since my Friends (Who are staff) Hxveyyy and Alieninate have taught me.

Examples of ULX Commands:
!bring [NAME] – brings the player to you
!return [NAME] – returns the player to where they were last teleported to.
!cloak – Makes me invisible to other players
!uncloak – Makes me visible to other players
!jail [NAME] [Time] – Traps the person in a box for the amount of time stated.
!logs – Allows me to check when someone was killed, damage dealt in the order of who shot first (useful for RDM sits).
!slay [NAME] – Kills the player
!noclip – Allows me to fly around and go through walls.
!kick [NAME] [Reason] – Kicks the player from the server. E.g if someone is AFK during a sit.
!spectate [NAME] – Allows me to watch a player without them knowing.
!warn [NAME/SteamID] [Reason] – Warns the player for breaking a rule e.g. RDM. They can check their warns by doing !warns
!refund – If someone was RDM’d and they lost a gun, this command allows me to refund them of the things they lost.
!xban – brings up a ban menu which makes banning someone easier.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I can moderate every day after I get home from school apart from Fridays. So, 6 days a week for 5 Hours a day. This also depends on how much Homework I have since I start my GCSE’s This year.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> I aim to do at least 30-50 Sits a day, depending on the number of players online and how many sits there are.  

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I enjoy playing video games as a hobby. Specifically, Garry’s Mod and Rainbow Six Siege. For my GCSE’s I picked Triple Science, History and Computer Science. I picked these subjects because I enjoy them, and I know I can do well in them. As a person, I can be fun and energetic when I am with friends. However, I can be serious and concentrated when I’m doing sits.  

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> My objectives of becoming a staff member is to keep the server free of rule breakers, my most hated rule breakers are minges, (trolling). I see these people disrespecting players and staff. They have no intention to roleplay ‘NITRP’ and only want to ruin the experience of others.

I understand the rules of the server very well, I even have rules on my text screens outside my base e.g. Raid timers (5 Minutes in between raids and 15 minutes for raiding the same person). My building signs explain that I can’t be raided with one and that I understand that I can’t have illegals if I have one up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stands for ‘Random Death Match’. RDM is when someone kills you for a reason that is not valid. E.g. Harvey is standing on the street smoking a new vape he got from the store, then Alieninate thinks vaping is ‘uncool’ and pulls out a weapon (a gun or a knife) and kills him. This is not a valid reason of killing someone.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR stands for ‘New Life Rule’. To ‘Break NLR’ is to return to where you last died before 3 minutes has past (or before a raid is over) and interfere with the person or people who killed you. E.g. Alieninate starts to raid Harveys base and kills him. Before Alieninate finishes the raid Harvey comes back and kills him. This is known as breaking NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP stands for Failure’to’RolePlay. An example of FailRP is to pull out a gun when you are being mugged, this is because, if someone already has a gun pointed at you, you should be fearful of your life. Another example of is this if a police officer bases with someone who has printers, which are illegal.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling, is when someone targets a player and tries to annoy them as much as possible. E.g. Alieninate becomes a tramp and follows Harvey around throwing bugbait and shouting through the mic giving him insults. This would also be known as minge-ing.
There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would read what the sits and for and prioritise them. For example, there is a sit for, RDM, NLR, Mass RDM and Can an admin check my base?. Firstly, I would take the Mass RDM, I would freeze the person who mass rdm’d and ask why he killed so many people. If the reason was not valid, I would obtain their SteamID using the Tab menu and then do !xban and ban their steam ID for 2 weeks for Mass RDM. If more sits have appeared, I would ping other staff members in-game telling them that I need assistance. I would then take the RDM, NLR, and then lastly ‘Can an admin check my base’. This is because I believe that Mass RDM is the most severe out of these situations.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?

>> I would !bring James into a sit room and then freeze him to stop further harm, and then ask him why he arrested the people, if their reason was not valid, I would !xban James for MASS RDA 2 weeks, lastly I would then no clip into the prison and unarrest those who were unfairly arrested by James. I would also refund any weapons lost when they were arrested.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would !bring Katie, tasid and the tramp, then I would ask the tramp why he tried to kill tasid, if his reason was not valid I would warn him for ‘ARDM’ Attempted Random Death Match. I would then !return the tramp. Then I would ask Katie why they killed tasid and check if tasid damaged Katie in the crossfire, if tasid did then I would explain this to them and return then both. However, if this was not the case, I would ask Katie why they killed tasid and if the reason was not valid then I would tell them that if they saw someone RDM, instead of taking matters into their own hands to call a sit. I would then !warn Katie RDM and return her, and then lastly refund tasid if they lost any weapons.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2018, 07:23 PM by Soap-Chan.)

+Rep

- Detailed
- Knows ULX
- Nice guy
- Mature
- Seen in game
- Knows rules very well
- milky milky milky
- High server score
- Very active

{Only -Rep}
- Has been banned before, but has explained and learned from his mistake.
Good luck!
-Gamer Grill

*Nice person in-game.
*Good Playtime.
*Good Knowledge of ULX.
*Good understanding of the rules.
*Low warns.
*Semi-Decent Discord Score.

x Been banned before, but have learned from mistakes.

Overall, +rep.

Good luck, you'd make a good addition to the team. : )
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ

Overall + Rep

= Active on all 3 platforms, discord, forums and server
= Friendly, mature and decent guy
= Helps a lot during admin sits (involved)
= Asked me if you could watch staff doing sits to gain experience, this amazed me... First person to ask me.
= Warnings, however, I 100% believe you have changed and learned from the mistakes in the past

Good luck, buddy,

+Rep

Nice In Game
High Play Time 
Plenty Of Detail
Low Warns 
Good Knowledge Of ULX

Overall + rep

+ rep
- Detailed
- Knows ULX
- Nice guy
- Seen in game
- Knows rules well

- rep
 - 1 previous ban but you know what you did wrong.

Good luck buddy, you have good chances so far!
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator} 

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 07:51 PM by Milk.)

Thanks for your opinions, I appreciate it and I really hope I get to become staff!
I really do regret getting banned and I hope it doesn't affect my application very badly. In my opinion, I feel I have learned from my past mistakes and am ready to become staff.

Milk milk milk..... 100% yes. ^^^
+reppo
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

+ rep

Good amount of posts
Good amount of play time
Fine amount of detail
Not many warns
Nice and mature

Could use a bit more detail
Could use some more server score

Good luck
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

+ REP:
- Very detailed application.
- Has good ULX knowledge.
- Knows the rules.
- Doesn't have too many warnings.
- Seen in-game
- Active on the forums.

- REP:
- Has been banned In the past (But it appears that he knows what he did wrong And he has learnt from his mistakes).

Overall I give this application a + REP because eventhough he had been banned I believe he has learnt from his mistakes and learnt to keep his cool. I hope to see you on the team! GOOD LUCK!
"I am not a FURRY!"
                                             -(TheClassyDuck)-