Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

PD rais

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Criminals

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Implementing a reason to raid PD. Currently PD is only getting raided by people who don't really know what else to do, so they go into PD and kill anyone who enters (bloodthirsty, litherally). Implenting a reason to raid it would give a reason other than... kill. I was thinking of placing not-inventory-pick-up-able weapons. You raid PD picklock the safe while SWAT and police keep comming. Once you've picklocked the safe you can pick up the weapons and try to make your way out of PD. (The weapons you get are not accesable in any other way.)

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> It would give a meaning to PD raids other than running in and killing until you get killed. It's fun and you get to keep killing swat non stop. 

Greatings, your great pal ZaDoctor

+REP
I'd say instead of weapons, you unlock the unarrest batton this way + get some extra dosh

this will help people motivate others to help with pdraids instead of going in bloodthirsty af
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

I agree the alarm/lockdown and pdraids happen to often, it needs to be reduced in some sort of way!
Heart EX STAFF MEMBER Heart
The word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness

Overall neutral
Maybe something that you can't use inv pick up would be nice however I think this would be quite hard to do. Love to see this go on hold
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

I'd say a cash reward / weapons if there are more than 5 cops including a president.
On-top of that, a rule that forbids people from PD raiding when there's a single to two cops just to kill them every second would be nice.

+rep
I think this should be added so that pd has at least some reason to be here.. right now its just nothing pretty much exept jail cells..
by adding this, pd would be raided more often the now
plez +rep me I'm Mr.Lonely

It would be a good idea to make the cool down on the PD raids as long as the terrorist bomb cool down because PD raids to happen to often.

Overall neutral
I really dont know how I feel about this suggestion
[Image: 1792649.gif]