Druggo`s Staff App!

(This post was last modified: 20-09-2018, 09:29 PM by Druggo #TeamEvo. Edit Reason: ddd )

In-Game Name
>> Druggo

Preferred Name
 I like being called Druggo

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>11/07/03

Country
England

Timezone
Time zone in United Kingdom (GMT+1)
Thursday, 20 September 2018, 19:37

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
> 1 day 12 hours

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
> 4

>Have you been banned before?
> Yes, Once

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
> Druggo

> What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No just good mates

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
> Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
> Pretty much everyday odd days off here and then

How many sits can you do within a day?
>
>  as many as i can fit in

Describe your personality and hobbies
>
>  I Am 15 Years of age i play on my games a lot i enjoy watching and playing football, listening to a lot music

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> Hello, i think i should be hired by Hawk Servers as i know how to use ULX i have had a lot of previous experience with in DarkRP / Gary`s mod in general i am very friendly towards everyone, i am a very active user on Gary`s mod ill always be there to fill in or be on when staff is needed i have good loyalty whenever an @ call is made i will be straight onto it i am good at talking to people i can take abuse as admin as you need to be able to do that as staff take a bit of abuse which i can take without a problem.

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>  Right, so there is Player A and Player B, player a is chilling on a pavement minding his own business now player B runs up to him and shotguns him in the face no words or anything just a random shotgun 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
(NLR) New life rule - NLR is when you die and you go back to the previous to where you just died and revenge kill a player who may of killed you or talk about your previous life when dying you start a new life and when you die you finish a life and then once you spawn in your previous life cant be spoken about.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
> FailRP could be for stuff like Doge`s having guns and mugging people stuff like so is classed as FailRP

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
> Trolling can be done in many different ways such as joining a server just to prop push or joining a server and prop blocking the spawn or even silly stuff like when being arrested saying "Look theres a flying pig behind you" and then the officer looks and you run off something like so can be classed as trolling

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
> Do them one at a time if there are other staff on i could try getting them to help out but other than that i cant be in four places at once so ill start off from the top and try do them as quick as i possibly can

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, 
what do you do?
> Bring the people reporting James for RDA`ing them listen to there reason or what he may of done and then once thats done check logs bring James ask him why he arresting these guys if he cant explain then he will get a 2 week ban for mass RDA

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do? I Would bring Tasid And Katie into a sit question them as to what happened let them all tell there side of the story as Katie had no reason at all to kill Tasid as she wasnt in danger she could of easily solved the situation and moved by contacting the Police Or SWAT for help and i would class it as RDM just purely because she had no roleplay reason to kill i would then bring the Tramp to the sit and find out the reason as to why He/she was attempting to kill Tasid either way valid reason or not there is no reason what so ever a Tramp should not be trying to kill someone and he will be punished

Many Thanks Druggo -

+ Rep

= Active
= Friendly, mature and dedicated
= Staffed previous servers with you, great member of staff
= ULX knowledge
= Detailed Application

The only real concern is the warnings and the ban, however, I strongly believe you have learned from these previous mistakes.

Good luck nonetheless

"yes once" it was for MRDM and maybe only 3 weeks ago now? You also tried to make a false report on the person who banned you....
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

-rep
High amount of warns in a low amount of play time
Low detail relating to ULX knowlege
Low detail relating to your previous ban
I believe that you haven't provided enough information in general

-Rep
- Been banned for MRDM
-Low detail
-Seems all like you dont care
-Not enough detail on RDM and NLR ect
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

Ah yes, thank you. We have always needed staff that are the Age of Male

Yeah fuck this application. 

-Rep.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

-Rep
- Banned for MRDM
- Low server score
- No list from ULX about how much you know
- Low detail
- 4 Warnings without a screen shot, you got warned for RDM,RDM,RDM and Shooting breaking NLR.
- Low playtime for me.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(20-09-2018, 08:43 PM)Jodul Wrote: Age
>> Male
Ah yes, thank you. We have always needed staff that are the Age of Male

Yeah fuck this application. 

-Rep.

im dead lmao

can't believe you actually even bothered lmfao
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

Neutral

-banned