! Diego's Staff App !

(This post was last modified: 21-09-2018, 01:06 PM by kunt.)

In-Game Name
>> diego

Preferred Name
>> diego

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> V.I.P

Date of Birth
>> 27 July 2002.

Country
>> UK (Wales)

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 2D 20HR

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 Warning for RDM

Have you been banned before?
>>  Never been banned before

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yes , very active on the website and discord

What is your Discord Username?
>> diego1 #9082

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> around 819

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> I have no relatives but I have some mates

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> 1000% confident with ULX heres some examples

!goto (playersname) teleports to selected player.

!bring (playersname) brings selected player.

!gag (playersname) makes player unable to use microphone.

!mute (playersname) makes player unable to chat.

!return @ , returns player that crosshairs on.

!slay (playersname) kills selected player.

!sslay (plaersname) kills selected player silently.

!jail (playersname) (time) jails selected player.

!blind (playersname) blinds selected player.

!god , grants god mode to myself.

!ungod , takes away god mode from myself.

!freeze (playersname) freezes selected player.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Everyday up to 15hours.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> 50-100

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> my mates describe me as calm , funny , fun to be with , serious sometimes , patient and outgoing. I also like to play games , I have been playing games for 11years and only recently got into pc gaming , since I got a pc I have got nearly 3Days on hawk and its one of the only things I do all day , I remember getting my first ps2 7years after it came back I was in love with it then I got an xbox 360 , then in 2014 I got an xbox and in june 2018 I got my first pc.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I first wanted to become a staff member back a few weeks ago, when people like blast  and kai were really making the community. thats when i applied as staff first time got denied 2nd time denied and the same for 3 or 4 more application I felt like a failure , but then  I thought I really got the hang of the rules, and gaining knowledge of them. I then decided that I would apply another time when I got denied then I realized how much u have to know to be up to your standards ,  and since then hawk has been my main server. and Im trying really hard to get accepted 
Currently, I think I should be staff because of my positive mentality. I would say that I treat players fairly and with respect the whole time, and I would say that I will be positive, and have a good attitude with every situation. I would consider myself as a kind and caring individual, which I think also gives me an advantage because I feel that having a kind aspect helps players and encourages them to ask questions when they are clueless on what to do, so I think having this aspect will really help me in the future with helping the public with helping them as much as possible.
Likewise, I am also a very patient person in my opinion, which I think is a very good value to have, if players are slow typers or have to go, I would not mind waiting for them at all, since I would like to help the person as much as possible, informing them on how to get to the end product and the answer that they want. I think personally, I value patience highly meaning they can deal with the less tolerable players, which is what I want to do, since I believe that every player deserves an equal opportunity, no matter what their background is.
Not to mention, I think that I deserve to be a staff member because of my time and dedication, however with mocks just gone and upcoming mocks, my inactivity will dip slightly. Usually, I am happy to spend any time up to 15 hours a day playing hawk. during the week, however, some of that time currently will be traded for little breaks but they wont be very  often. Nevertheless, I believe that you should consider the fact that I am still able to give time and dedication to the server, helping members as much as possible, and giving as much help to existing players as much as possible, as well as greeting and welcoming newer members to the developing community.
Furthermore, I think I deserve staff because of my experience, which I would say really gives me a higher standing over other people that are applying. I know what it is like to handle really difficult situations , helping all players of the community with different situations. I think that personally, I would say that I am a great guy when it comes to sits, but my experience with the rules will really help me understand players' POV, so that I can help them where necessary and guide them to possible options, and for those that are a little new, I can redirect them to the rules so that they are comfortable when playing the server.
Lastly, I think I deserve to be staff because of my kindness to other players (not to sound egotistical). I think that I would consider myself as a kind and caring individual, which I think also gives me an advantage because I feel that having a kind aspect helps players and encourages them to ask questions when they are clueless on what to do, so I think having this aspect will really help me in the future with helping the public with helping them as much as possible.
Along with my good mentality, kindness, dedication, patience and past experience, I think I deserve staff because of my maturity. I would consider myself as a very mature person, not being rude or disrespectful to other players. I think that people can see that I do have a less mature side, however, I will not go out of my way to be rude, but to have banter and have fun with other players, rather than the rude, disrespectful maturity that most people have. I would say that having a mature side is key to becoming staff as you will not slip up and expose yourself as a harsh or disrespectful player, however, show yourself as a kind, strong, caring individual, which is what I think I am, and I would certainly treat players in this way

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> A act Of Random Death Match (EXAMPLE) tasid kills blast for having brown hair that would be RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR is where a player resumes rp in an area they cant rp in (EXAMPLE) blast killed tasid in a mug and tasid came back and countered a raid as a swat

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is doing something not very realistic (EXAMPLE) tasid pulls out a gun and kills blast while blast has tasid to gunpoint  

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is where someone annoys a single or group of players purposely (EXAMPLE) tasid blocked of spawn so no one could leave

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> ask other staff to help , if there were no other staff calmly say in chat "I am busy right now I will be with ur sit in a few minutes"

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Insta Ban 2Weeks ( MRDA is an instant ban)(and also doesn't require a sit)

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do? >> I would bring all 3 to a sit. If the Tramp and Katie were in the same gang, Katie is allowed to protect him. If Katie is not in the Tramp's gang, she's not allowed to protect him which makes it RDM. I would speak to Katie and conclude if she'll be warned for RDM or given a verbal.
                                                                   UPDATED

(I'm typing this on mobile so please excuse any spelling mistakes)

Overall +rep
Good detail
I have seen you active a lot
Low warns

-reps
A few of your examples are a bit off, for example MRDA is a 2 week ban not a 2 hour.
Also in the last part if "katie" had rdm'd twice that would just be 2 warns, not a 2 day ban

Good luck though it does seem like you put effort into this app
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

+reps

Seems to know ULX
Detail
Warns
Playtime
No Bans

-reps

Good luck with this application, i wish you the best

A promise is a promise until its broken 

+REP
- Can be nice to other people
- Only has 1 warn
- Have seen you some days
- Good detail at " Why do you want to become staff "
-REP
- How can you moderate the server 15 hours when you only have 2 days and 20 hours ?
- Low Discord Score.
- Heard from some staff members that you were trying to piss them off.
- Mass RDA isn't a 2 hours ban but a 2 weeks ban [ 20160 Minutes ]
- Some examples are not good.
- Why should you ban Katie for 2 days if it was her second offence ? What I would do is talk with my higherups and see what we can do instead of giving a 2 day ban instantly.
- No screenshots for Warnings or Playtime.

Overall = -REP
[Image: giphy.gif]

Hi Diego!

Overall +/- rep leaning towards a -
You have good detail +
No many warns +
Pretty good amount of posts +
Pretty good amount of play time +
Seen you a fair bit +

Low server score -
Just got back to the server recently -
Got some questions wrong which is not good at all, how can you want manage a server and not know the rules -
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

(This post was last modified: 21-09-2018, 10:18 AM by Kai.)

Hi Diego,

Marvelous application compared to your old ones! I'm glad. You have a decent playtime with only a single warning - indicating your knowledge of rules is firm, and shall serve for staffing. I've also seen you on the server for a while now, you're a friendly guy who likes to joke around. No one seems to have a problem with you, but no one seems to know you either - which is quite important considering you might want people to know you before you make a move on the staff team. Most people can't exactly judge just from seeing you..
You have a basic yet advantageous ULX knowledge, that's more than enough.
I also suggest you have a look on the Staff Handbook, especially on the punishments - check on 'em and take a second look at your answers.

+REP
Good luck!

Overall, +Rep

- Active
- Nice guy
- Knows ULX
- Seen ingame

————

- Some of the example are wrong, but this is an easy fix.
-Gamer Grill

(21-09-2018, 09:26 AM)Luk3xx Wrote: Low server score -
Will obviously increase over-time, getting accepted is a certain motive to be more than just enough active on all platforms.

(21-09-2018, 09:26 AM)Luk3xx Wrote: Just got back to the server recently -
He went for like a week due to holidays or something...? Besides that he's very active.

(21-09-2018, 09:26 AM)Luk3xx Wrote: Got some questions wrong which is not good at all, how can you want manage a server and not know the rules -
They're not exactly getting told to check on the Staff Handbook, I guided him and will help him out with that.

(This post was last modified: 21-09-2018, 01:20 PM by Joelt.)

Overall Rep:
+Rep

Positives about the application:
Low warns
Fair amount of detail
Knows ulx
Seen ig
Play time is good

Negatives about the application:
Some of the questions wrong but that can be easily sorted by reading the staff handbook

Further comments:
Good luck!

My standards for staff:
-Minimum of 7 posts on the forums
-Minimum of 400 discord server score
-I have seen in game more than 5 times
-25 hours in game
-13+
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

+rep
Great detail.
Low warnings, with a good playtime.
You clearly want this role and have put in amazing effort on this application. You have also corrected your questions which shows that you have taken in the feedback.

Good luck mate, solid application.