Staff Application and Staff Information Change

Suggestion is aimed for:
Staff applicants

What the suggestion is:
Add onto the Staff Application Information post and on the Staff Application Template a link to the staff handbook

Why the suggestion would be useful:
When I first applied for I staff I knew nothing about the staff handbook. Now I see a lot of applicants getting the questions wrong such as ban times. Adding this would let the staff applicants read the staff handbook or have knowledge about it before they are accepted.

Some problems with the suggestion:
I don't see any problems with this.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

+REP

People should be able to learn more directly from the source before answering the questions in the Staff Application Template.

+REP
This should be added mainly for people new to applying and even for experienced people .. they should learn what they are going into before they apply..
plez +rep me I'm Mr.Lonely

+REP

What Kai said.

It was hard to find but if you have knowledge about moderating etc you would have a rough estimate, it's not hard to do some digging, but yes i agree staff handbook link should be attached! +Rep
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

+Rep
This suggestion makes alot of sense and would be helpful for the newbies
[Image: 1796356.gif]

+Rep

It took me a while to find out about it when I applied for staff and it should be attached
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

+rep.

When I applied I had no idea what the staff handbook was, I just either guessed or watched what other staff did.

Would make it more user friendly.

: >
[Image: Help_Card_Machine_Broke.png] 

I agree with what everyone has said, +rep from me.
Ex nonce Mod of hawk
Kyle is a god

Accepted. It has now been added.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]